More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by reaper13 reaper13

Choose an era

Rebellion era, after the battle of Yavin

The star. A mighty weapon the size of a small moon, capable of destroying an entire planet with just one shot. But still, the rebels succeeded in destroying it. When it blew up, Grand moff Tarkin, one of the empire’s most capable agents, was on it and died along with it.

With these two large blows to the empire, stability in the galaxy is waning. More and more people are flocking to the rebellion. Planetary governments secretly join the rebel alliance and provide them with information and supplies, outer rim worlds defect completely and offer locations for military bases, construction yards and training camps. The enemies to the emperor are growing.

But the emperor does not idly sit by either. Already imperial troops are cracking down on suspected rebel cells in the core worlds. Mining stations are gathering minerals faster then ever and imperial shipyards are cranking out ships without taking a break. The galaxy is preparing for a war all over again. However, did anyone stop to think about the people caught in between?

Where are you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)