More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Yelawolf Yelawolf

Will you choose a light side or a dark side character?

Rebel Trooper

The spark of rebellion has stoked a period of civil war across the galaxy. The Alliance to Restore the Republic, formed through the Corellian Treaty and numerous rebel cells and planetary resistance movements, has won its first victory against the Galactic Empire. With agents in the field scrambling to obtain key data tapes from Imperial facilities, the Alliance Fleet is beginning to mobilize in preparation for further strikes against Palpatine's regime.

You have been assigned to the Tantive IV, a blockade runner in service to the Royal House of Alderaan and carrying the Princess Organa on a mission to rendezvous with agents on Topwara as part of the top-secret Operation Skyhook. You saw first-hand the princess's bravery on Ralltiir and Kattada, and have become staunchly loyal to the Alderaanian freedom fighter—not least because of the great beauty you first saw captured in propaganda holographs.

You are currently awaiting orders in the officers' common room on the corvette's second deck, along with Ensign Smadis and others. You have not received orders from either Captain Antilles or the princess herself in some time.

you...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)