More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by RegressionSchool RegressionSchool

What's next?

Rebecca get's picked up by a regression school worker

After what felt like an eternity, Rebecca remained seated in the living room, her tears staining her cheeks as she grappled with the harsh reality of her situation. The weight of her parents' disappointment hung heavily upon her shoulders, casting a dark shadow over her already troubled mind.

Suddenly, a soft chime broke the silence, followed by the sound of the doorbell ringing. Rebecca glanced up, her heart racing with a flicker of hope amidst the despair. She watched as her parents reluctantly answered the door, their expressions wary and guarded.

Standing in the doorway was a matronly woman, her warm smile and gentle demeanor a stark contrast to the tension that permeated the Anderson household. Without hesitation, the woman stepped forward and enveloped Rebecca in a comforting embrace, pulling her close against her ample chest.

Rebecca, startled by the unexpected gesture of kindness, found herself momentarily taken aback. But as the woman's soothing presence washed over her, she felt a sense of calm begin to settle within her troubled heart. The tears still lingered, but their grip on her gradually began to loosen.

With a tender smile, the woman gently withdrew from the embrace, her eyes filled with compassion as she regarded Rebecca with a mixture of empathy and understanding. "There, there, my dear," she murmured softly, her voice a soothing melody amidst the chaos. "Everything is going to be alright."

Rebecca sniffled, her gaze searching the woman's face for answers amidst the turmoil that consumed her. The woman reached out, brushing a stray lock of hair from Rebecca's tear-stained cheek with a gentle touch.

"I'm from the regression school," the woman explained gently, her tone reassuring. "And I'm here to take you to the dormitory where you'll be staying while you attend our program."

Rebecca's heart skipped a beat at the mention of the regression school, her mind swirling with a whirlwind of emotions. She knew little about what awaited her there, but the prospect of leaving behind the suffocating atmosphere of her family home filled her with a sense of cautious optimism.

As the reality of her situation began to sink in, Rebecca rose to her feet, her steps tentative yet determined. With a final glance back at her parents, who stood silently watching from the doorway, she followed the woman out into the unknown

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)