More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by H0rnyBuNnY H0rnyBuNnY

Which Woman Will Hear The Comments of Corruption?

Rebecca Grey, Morally Conflicted Student(Modern Day)

Rebecca Grey slowly opens her eyes and sits up in her bed. 'God, another wet dream.' she thought to herself as she reached down and felt her wet panties. Rebecca doesn't seem to have any direction in her life. While she is technically going to University, she has been struggling with that lately. She has been going to class less and less and instead opts to stay at home and do nothing.

In the last few days Rebecca has even started becoming addicted to watching porn. As evident by her phone lying next to her pillow currently playing audible sex noises. Embarrassed realizing that her phone must have been playing porn all night long, Rebecca quickly reaches over and stops the video. 'Hopefully the neighbors didn't hear.' Rebecca thought to herself wishfully.

With the sudden burst of adrenaline, Rebecca took that as a sign to officially wake up and got out of bed. She sleepily walked over to her mirror and checked her self out. Her black lace bra and panty set hugged her body tightly, especially around her c-cup breasts. Her panties had a clearly visible wet stain on the crotch, which didn't really bother her cause no one will likely see that. Her body itself used to be pretty skinny, but after a while of living like a couch potato she had started to become a little chubby. Rebecca's long wavy brown hair would look pretty, but due to neglect looked messy and unkept. As she looked at herself in the mirror, Rebecca thought of her life choices and contemplated making some changes. It was then that her life changed forever.

There was a tiny magical poof over each of Rebecca's shoulders, and what she saw she could not believe. There was an angel and devil floating over her shoulders! Over Rebecca's right shoulder was a miniature version of herself except this version of her had red devil horns, a red devil tail, and her lace bra and panties set were also red. The angel over her left shoulder also looked similar. The angel had a golden halo over her head, angel wings on her back, and her lace underwear was white.

Rebecca was on the verge of freaking out, so the angel spoke up. "Relax Rebecca, it's ok. We are here to guide you." the angel said in a soft and soothing voice. Strangely enough that helped Rebecca calm down. All the while the devil silently stared at her with a creepy but definitely sensual look. She then took this strange situation as a chance to try and get some life advice. "So if you're here to guide me, then what should I do?" Rebecca asked the angel and devil. It was at this point the devil chimed in...

Comment a suggestion from the devil for Rebecca.

Author's Note: This story has a challenging twist. The angel will be competing to try and keep Rebecca kind and chaste. Be wary that failed commands may result in the angel gaining power, and making future rolls more difficult.

Rebecca Grey:

Corruption Points = 2

Virtue Points = 0

Morality Points = -3

What advice does Rebecca receive(Comment)?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)