More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ektorz ektorz

Who's the victim?

Rebecca , a college student - friend with special powers

"Do you think we should study this chapter as well? Professor Green said it might also be in the midterm"

Rebecca was studying for her upcoming biology midterm with her best friend Amy. They were best friends and were taking most of their classes together. They met during freshmen year, and became friends after being grouped to a group project together. At first Rebecca was a little wary of the shy, slightly nerdy red haired girl, but she quickly grew fond of her - Amy always helped her with her studies, and Rebecca found that she actually likes Amy's reserved personality, having a friend who is quiet and studious was a nice contrast to her other friends who were all the party-girl type.

Amy was a rather short girl with red hair, and while she wasn't overweight, she was slightly chubby, she never dated while she knew her, and Rebecca wasn't sure why, despite her chubbiness she was quite attractive. Rebecca was much taller than Amy, she was a blonde athletic girl, and while she did have some insecurities like all other girls, she knew she looked really good. Unlike Amy, Rebecca dated a lot during college, she broke up with her boyfriend Ryan a few months ago, and ever since been going out on dates approximately once a week.

In fact, she was supposed to go out on one tonight as well. Tom, the cute guy from the party last night would pick her up in a few hours. They flirted yesterday for most of the party, but sadly for her, she had to leave early because Amy practically her to start studying early today.She smiled thinking about last night with Tom, they didn't even kiss, but he bought her a couple of drinks and the sexual tension was definitely there. Rebecca was really turned on imagining what her evening would look like. She and Tom didn't set up anything serious, just meeting for a drink at The Blue Rose, the local bar, but Rebecca was hoping to have more than that. For that, she'll need to wrap this study session up soon, she still had to style her hair and do her makeup.

"Hey Becky! are you even listening to me?" Amy's voice snapped her from her daydreaming.

"Wha- of course I am!" What were they talking about? Oh yeah, the organelles of the cell or something "You're right, we should study this chapter as well" Rebecca faked a look at her watch "Oh! look at the time Amy! don't you think we studied enough for today?"

Amy shot her an annoyed look.

"Are you still so anxious to leave for your date with Tim tonight? What's more important, your grades or boys?"

Rebecca didn't want to tell her that boys actually did matter to her more than the organelles of the cell, but she stilled her tongue,

"It's Tom, and look - it's not even a date! We're just meeting for a drink, Look I promised him we'll meet today, I can't just tell him now I have to study!"

Amy smiled "Ok, since you promised him, I wouldn't want you to break your promises"

Well, that was easy "Thank you Amy! We'll meet tomorrow first thing in the morning to study the next chapter!"

Amy was picking her book and putting it in her bag looking a bit annoyed, was she offended? Amy always mentioned how Rebecca was putting boys above her, and above her studies. Hopefully she would come around by tomorrow.

"I guess I just don't understand why do you want to finish studying so early" She said looking suddenly at her, did her eyes glow? Maybe Rebecca was studying for too long after all. "It's not like you want to meet him"

What? Rebecca felt a little disoriented for a moment. Why did she want to leave that early? She tried remembering last night.. This guy Tom was attempting to get her number non-stop, finally she agreed to meet him for a non-committal drink just to get him off her. She really didn't look forward to having to sit with him at the bar, having to avoid his advances until she'll finish her drink and will be able to excuse herself.

"Erm.. It's like I said I promised, and - "

"Yeah, you promised I get it, you can't just cancel on him without a good reason" Amy smiled "But I have an idea"

"What? If I'll tell him about the midterm he'll want to meet later this week, it's just delaying the inevitable" Amy just didn't get how stubborn some guys could be sometimes.

"Why don't you simply tell him you're a lesbian?"

Rebecca was about to tell her that it won't work, that Tom wouldn't believe her, and that she didn't want people in campus thinking she's a lesbian, when she saw that weird glow in Amy's eyes again "You think that's a really good idea"

Wait - it wasn't such a bad idea after all, if Tom would believe she's gay, he would probably just leave her alone. It may be a little awkward if some other cute guy would hear about it and think she's not interested, but she'll be able to convince him rather easily that she's straight. And anyway, she's always heard that guys find lesbians hot - maybe that would actually make her more successful with the boys here.

"You know what Amy? I think it might just work! I'll simply text him that it's all just a big misunderstanding, and that I'm actually gay" It sounded a bit silly when she said that out loud, but she was still pretty sure that it's a really good idea to avoid an unwanted date in the last minute.

She pulled her phone out and typed a message to Tom, telling him that he got the wrong idea, and that she was actually into girls. A few minutes later Tom texted her back, saying he understands and wished her good luck. That was easier than anticipated, after how annoying he was yesterday she expected more resistance, but maybe Amy was right, maybe telling guys she's gay is actually a great way to get away from unwanted dudes.

"Hey Becky, I think studied enough for today, wanna head off to The Blue Rose for a drink?"

"Are you feeling alright Amy?" Rebecca asked surprised, in all their years of friendship it was always Rebecca trying to shy Amy to go out "I think it's the first time ever that you decided to end a study session early! And to go drinking?"

"Shut up!" Amy said playfully "I think I just need a drink after today"

The evening looked much more promising now, she got that guy Tom off her back, she studied really hard all day, and now she'll have the free evening to go out to The Blue Rose with Amy. She might even hook up meet a cute guy there after all, she needed that after Tom attempts at flirting with her yesterday made sure that no other guy approached her.

About an hour later Rebecca and Amy were sitting at their usual table. Typically for weekdays, the place wasn't really full, but there were some tables occupied, and Rebecca noticed happily that there were some cute guys there. Just then, their waitress Jessica, a tall brunette arrived smiling with their drinks.

"Your wine, ladies" she said cheerfully, giving each of them a glass of wine, Rebecca sipped on her wine, then she noticed that for some reason, Amy looked worried.

"What's wrong Amy?"

"What? Oh, nothing" Amy answered, However Rebecca could tell that Amy was acting a bit strange. "What., you regret going out on a weekday? Don't worry Ames, we've studied hard today, we deserve to have a drink!"

Amy looked at her "No it's not that.. I was thinking about that guy Tom, I don't think he actually believed you. I think he knows you're just bluffing to avoid the date"

That what she was worried about? "So?" Rebecca laughed "who cares? he knows now that I'm not interested"

Amy didn't seem satisfied with that answer. Was it the lighting at the bar, or did her eyes glow again? "No Becky, you can't rely on that, you'll need to make him believe you're a lesbian"

She was right, Rebecca didn't think about that. What if Tom would show up suddenly at The Blue Rose and will see them? He would surely ask questions. What if he'll see her flirting with some guy? How would she explain that? Even if they'll avoid him tonight, what if he'll see her sometime on a date with someone? It could lead to an awkward situation. Suddenly Amy's idea to tell people she's gay didn't seem that good as it did before.

"But what can I do Amy? How can I convince him that I'm gay?"

"I have an idea" Amy smiled "You'll just need to act like you're a lesbian for the time being"

At first Rebecca was about to laugh it off, thinking it was one of Amy's jokes, but then she saw that weird glow in her eyes and she thought about it again. What other choice did she have? She must act like a lesbian for the time being. Obviously she won't be able to date boys anytime soon, but it would actually give her time to focus on her studies for a bit. If boys would ask her out she will have to reject them, sure it would ruin her dating life for a while, but it would only be for a short time, until Tom would be sure she's really a lesbian. Then she could start telling guys that it was just a phase or something. It would be awkward and weird sure, but she didn't really have any other choice.

"So... So I would simply tell guys I'm gay if they'll hit on me?" Rebecca finally asked

"That would be a start" Amy said sipping on her wine "But I think you also need to show people you're interested in girls"

"Interested in other girls?" Rebecca didn't like that idea "Like.. flirt with girls at parties and stuff? I don't know Amy, it seems a bit too much to do just to avoid a single guy"

Suddenly Amy looked directly towards her, she seemed conflicted for a moment, but then she seemed to have gathered the courage to say what she wanted.

"We should make out here"

"What?!" Rebecca was shocked, but Amy looked at her seriously "What are you talking about Amy? You're my best friend there's no chance I will make out with you here!" Rejecting other boys to avoid a single guy was one thing, it may even make her seem unattainable and desirable. But making out with her best friend? On public? There's no way she's going to do this.

"Becky, you want to make people believe you're gay, right?" Well of course she did, but there's no need to go that far for it. "The only way to make people believe you're a lesbian is to make out with me here and now"

Rebecca gulped, she knew what Amy was saying was true. She had to make people believe she's gay, and the only way to do that was to make out with Amy right there. If she would do that later people would suspect , and since Amy was her best friend, she was her best choice. She's the only one that knows that she's not actually gay, that way she wouldn't have to lead some poor girl on. Sure it would be awkward and a bit gross to make out with her best friend, but didn't girls do stuff like that all the time to avoid guys they don't like?

"So.. So.. do you want to that now?" Rebecca couldn't believe that it was going to happen, but she knew she had no other choice.. Amy smiled at her and leaned closely towards her, Rebecca closed her eyes, trying to imagine she's making out with a guy. She felt Amy's soft lips on hers, and she opened her mouth, kissing her back. It was weird for sure, Amy's soft skin felt foreign, she was used to feeling a guy's stubble when kissing, but she knew she had to keep going. When she felt Amy's hand squeezing her tit, she let out a surprised "oh!" and was about to take her hand off - but she stopped herself. She knew this make out session has to be believable if she wanted people to believe she's gay. Reluctantly she reached with her own hand and grabbed Amy's breasts as well, while it wasn't really enjoyable, it wasn't the first time she touched another girl breasts. After a few moments they broke off.

Amy looked flushed, Rebecca was a bit embarrassed, she noticed a few guys from the other tables looking at them. Then she remembered it was actually what they were trying to achieve, obviously enough people saw her making out with Amy, now Tom would have no reason to doubt that she's gay.

"Thanks Amy" she finally managed to say, meeting Amy's eyes "It really means a lot to me that you would do that for me to help me, so thanks" Amy smiled at her "You're welcome Becky" she said taking a sip from her wine "Besides" she added after pondering for a moment "I'd lie if I say I didn't enjoy it"

Rebecca burst out laughing, Amy must be joking, or trying to be nice "That's okay Amy, you don't need to lie, there was nothing enjoyable about that awkward moment, but it was really nice of you to do that anyway"

Amy looked hurt for a moment, what was going on? But then she said "Really Becky?" the lights again reflected on her eyes, making them appear to be glowing "I could tell you enjoyed it"

Rebecca felt confused for a moment, but then she gathered her thoughts "Well I mean" she said, trying to describe her feelings about what happened "I guess it was quite a fun thing to do, I never imagined we'd do something like that while sober but you're right, it was fun" she laughed taking a sip from her wine "Although I still prefer guys" she added playfully.

Amy looked at her seriously "That's not what I meant Becky, you were sexually aroused from that kiss"

Rebecca blushed furiously, she was. She didn't want to admit it, but the kiss felt good, really good. It was probably the forbidden nature of it, kissing her best friend - in public, in front of hot guys, that aroused her, but Rebecca couldn't deny it, when they made out she was feeling her panties get wet, and when Amy grabbed her tit, she remembered feeling jolts of pleasure rush through her.

Rebecca didn't know what to say. You're not supposed to get aroused from kissing your best friend. And Amy noticed that, she probably felt her hard nipples, or worse - a mortifying thought occurred to her, she was probably moaning, given how turned on she was. Amy must have heard her moaning, how embarrassing.

"Amy I..." she started.

"That's okay Becky don't worry about it" she said sinking into her seat "I'm sure you're not the only closeted lesbian in campus".

Rebecca gaped at her "What? No! I'm not gay Amy! You know me!"

"Sheesh! Relax! I didn't mean to out you or something, if you don't feel ready that's okay!"

Amy was speaking nonsense, she knew her for years, she knew Ryan whom Rebecca dated for a long time, and she knew that Rebecca dated many guys after that. There's no way she's thinking she's gay. "Amy, c'mon are you serious? you can't really think that"

Amy looked at her for a moment "Well I mean, it's not like you've dated any guy seriously while I knew you"

Rebecca felt confused for a moment, She was trying to remember something, but it kept escaping her. Amy knew that.. knew that... she didn't date anyone seriously, ever since arriving at college she never gone out with a guy for more than a couple of dates.

"What does that have to do with anything? It just that most college guys are jerks anyways, that doesn't make me a lesbian" She knew that for sure, while she never have had a serious boyfriend, she did date many guys, she did have sex with them, and she sure knew she was attracted to them.

"If you say so" Amy said not quite convinced "I just always thought you were a lesbian, especially after you date with that guy Ken a few weeks ago"

"What?" Rebecca was confused, Ken was a really hot guy from their biology class, they've had a one night stand a couple of weeks ago, but he didn't want anything serious, Rebecca was a bit disappointed by that, but accepted it. "What about Ken made you think I'm gay?"

"Well, you told me after the date that you weren't attracted to him at all, and that he kissed you, but you felt repulsed by it."

Rebecca looked back at her date with Ken, he was a nice guy, and she knew that she should be attracted to him, he was tall and well built, but as hard as she tried, she didn't feel anything for him. When he kissed her at the end of the evening, she felt as if she might throw up. They've never spoken since. "What, because I wasn't attracted to a single guy that means I'm gay?"

"But it's not a single guy Becky, Ken a few weeks ago, and that guy Tom from yesterday, you keep rejecting boys!"

Rebecca was getting annoyed "Tom was a creep, trust me Amy, I was attracted to many guys"

Amy took another sip from her wine, then faced her "Admit it Becky, you've never found a single guy sexually attractive in your life"

Rebecca felt a wave of dizziness wash over her, it didn't make sense, she was trying to remember, there must have been an occasion in which she found a guy attractive, she raced through her mind, but after a while, she had to admit, it never happened. She never looked at a guy and felt attracted to him. There were a few guys that she thought were objectively good looking, but there was nothing sexual about that. She felt old memories surface, from junior high, when all her friends started talking about their crushes, and which boys they liked, and how she couldn't relate to it at all. How she went out to senior prom in high school with one of her guy friends, hoping that it might ignite some passion in her. He was good looking, and they were good friends. She could tell he wanted her, but she didn't feel anything. She remembered how later they've had sex at the hotel, she was hoping she would feel something, but she just wanted to be over with it.

"Amy.. I'm.. I'm not comfortable with this conversation" She finally said. Yes, she was questioning her sexuality. And that conversation with Amy was bringing up feelings she was trying to forget about.

"Sorry Becky" Amy looked genuinely guilty. "I didn't mean to upset you, it's just that I enjoyed that kiss, and as I said... I thought you did too"

Rebecca tried to remember that kiss, it was no doubt the best kiss in her life, quite possibly the only kiss in which she was sexually aroused. And Amy enjoyed it too? She had her suspicions about Amy's sexuality, since she never dated any boys. Not that she was in any place to criticize her, given that the few dates she has gone out on ended quite miserably.

Rebecca took the last sips from her wine. The was making her a little dizzy. Was she gay? It doesn't make sense, she always considered herself straight, despite her lack of experience. She remembered reading online in LGBT sites about asexuality, many things felt like they were written about her, but she didn't like that label. She knew she was somewhere on the asexual-straight spectrum, maybe closer to the asexual end than she wanted to admit. But a lesbian? It's not like she found girls attractive, well up until that kiss with Amy.

Amy was the one to break the silence "Becky, I'm gay as you might have guessed, and sorry for bringing it up but I thought you're too"

What was she supposed to say? She should support Amy although she felt like she's the one that needs support right now.

"Well Amy, that's okay it doesn't matter to me, I accept you of course... And as you probably figured out, I also question my sexuality.."

"I know" Amy smiled, it seemed they found another thing they can connect over. Amy was really a good friend "But tell me please Becky, did you ever date a girl?"

"Nope" Rebecca answered truthfully "I've only dated boys, although as you know not really successfully"

Amy looked at her "But you do find girls attractive, right? Sexually attractive"

Rebecca felt dizzy again. She tried thinking back, did she ever find girls attractive? Suddenly all those memories were coming back to her. How she admired girls bodies, looking them here at campus walking with their summer dresses, how she eyed lustfully their long legs.. She felt old memories surfacing.. How she had a crush on her best friend Emily during junior high, how she has always stole looks in the girls changing room.. She had other memories, memories she didn't want to get into.. How she masturbated thinking about kissing girls, their lips, and... down there... Imagining girls kissing her back... She thought back to her kiss with Amy, how her heart was pounding before it, how turned on she was, feeling Amy's tits against her own, how wet she was when Amy grabbed her tits..

Rebecca looked at Amy "I'm... Yes Amy" she finally said "I'm sorry I didn't tell you before, I just... didn't know what to say"

Amy smiled at her warmly and grabbed her hand "That's okay Becky, I know how hard it can be.. Coming to terms with these feelings"

Their waitress Jessica picked that moment to come to their table with their bill. Rebecca looked at her ass as she went back to the kitchen. The tall brunette was one of the reasons why she liked The Blue Rose that much. Jessica was a frequent subject of her masturbation sessions.

"I'll pay" Amy said "Do you want to head over to my place? We need to study early tomorrow, you can sleep in my room"

Rebecca often slept in Amy's room after they went out, still, that was before the kiss, and before both have come out. It felt a bit awkward now, inappropriate maybe. But she didn't want to turn her down "Sure" she said.

As they arrived at Amy's room, Amy went to make them some tea, while Rebecca sat on the bed trying to process everything that happened tonight. The kiss with Amy felt good, but they were best friends, they can't risk their friendship, and while she liked Amy, she wasn't exactly her type. She preferred tall athletic girls.

Amy returned a few minutes later, handing Rebecca a cup of tea.

"So" Amy began "what a night ah?"

Rebecca smiled nervously. What would she tell Amy? "Look Amy, You're my best friend.. I mean.. Let's don't do anything we'll regret"

"There's no need to be nervous Becky" Amy said "I know that you have had a massive crush on me ever since we've met"

Rebecca blushed, she thought back to the first day of freshmen year, how she noticed Amy, sitting by herself, small curvy red-haired girl. How she instantly desired her. How glad she was when they were paired together in that group project. How guilty she felt, when she didn't tell Amy her true feelings.. Just like with Emily in junior high. How she imagined them falling in love, getting married.. How right everything felt with her. And now, after their kiss, did Amy feel the same? She felt her heart pounding.

"Did ... did you know?" Rebecca asked embarrassed.

Amy laughed, her eyes sparkling, god how she loved that smile "Of course, you were quite obvious"

Rebecca remembered, blushing furiously thinking about how she behaved like some love struck teen. Always looking for excuses to meet Amy, how Amy caught her looking at her a few times, and how Rebecca quickly looked away, feeling guilty. How Rebecca suggested that she'll pretend she's gay to avoid that date with Tom, how she suggested that they would make out, and how happy she was when Amy agreed.

"And.. and how do you feel?" Rebecca finally asked hopefully.

Without answering, Amy kissed her again, Rebecca moaned loudly as she felt Amy's soft lips on hers, it was better then their first kiss. Soon both have melted into the bed. Rebecca removed Amy's blouse and bra. She paused, looking hungrily at her tits. How much she fantasized about this moment. She took one nipple in her mouth, sucking on it for a while, until slowly going down, kissing Amy's curvy stomach, the one she wanted for so long.. Amy was removing her skirt and panties. Rebecca could smell Amy's arousal, she parted Amy's leg and began kissing her down there, like she did so many times in her fantasies, Amy moaned loudly, and Rebecca savored every taste. It was her first time eating a girl out, and it felt so right. She thought back to her only sexual experience with a guy, at high school prom, how he insisted on her going down on him, how she felt sick from doing this, but didn't want to disappoint him. It was completely different now.

"My turn" Amy smiled. Rebecca didn't answer she removed her jeans and soaked panties and soon she felt Amy's head between her legs. She began moaning loudly as she felt Amy's tongue working on her clit. She was more turned on than she ever was, so wet, it only took her a few moments to reach her orgasm. She screamed loudly, feeling waves of pleasure wash over her.

Amy rested her head between Rebecca's breasts, while Rebecca was trying to catch her breath.

"Do.. do you want to cum too?" she finally managed to ask breathing heavily.

Amy looked at her smiling "No that's fine babe" Rebecca felt her heart skip a beat when Amy called her babe, "I'm sure you'll have enough chances to make me cum soon"

Rebecca hugged Amy tightly, maybe it was the bliss of the post-climax, but as she held Amy in her arms, she felt happier than she ever did before.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)