More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Link12201 Link12201

Do you believe him?

Realization sets in

Yes, you are dead. You remember passing away, surrounded by family and friends in a hospital bed after many many years of life.

"So I'm in Heaven? It looks boring." You reply as you slowly turn around in a circle before facing God again.

"Yes my child. But this is just the waiting area for new arrivals such as yourself. The actual part of Heaven is this way." He explain as he steps aside and you see plain, flat looking white door behind him like it was always there.

Your seem to start to lower as your feet suddenly find a flat surface to find purchase on as you stand on your feet, compelled to walk to and through the door in front of you, which you do. You walk forward, grab the bland metal handle and turn it to swing the door inwards as your vision suddenly goes black as you enter.

You hear two claps in quick succession as your vision returns as of a light was turned on. You look around and find yourself sitting down in a comfortable leather chair, facing towards a large dark oak desk with what look to be basic office supplies on it and a mouse, keyboard, and monitor on top. Sitting across from you is once again God, giving you a kind, warming look as you get accustomed to your new situation.

"A couple of centuries ago I decided to make a change to how the whole 'afterlife' thing worked since people in both Heaven and Hell seemed unhappy with endless or comfort. I decided to make it one big happy area split up into 7 smaller areas, each based off of the seven sins. I assume you know what those are, don't you?" He asks as you had continued to look around the room, gathering in your surroundings. Your gaze meets his again as you look back into his warm eyes and nod slightly.

"Good. Now to the long part. In each area, you may perform that sin as much as you'd like to whoever you'd like whenever you'd like. But after I made that change centuries ago, people once again got bored with how it all was so I had to make another change. This is where your generation comes in." He lifts a finger and points it at you. You lean back a bit in shock and surprise. What could your generation have done to have to make God change how Heaven worked?

"After seeing how extremely horny everyone in your generation was and the generations before and after you, I changed it so that everyone in each of the sins could also perform sexual acts in each area, based off of that area's sin, mind you. I also decided to let everyone be a bit more free and be able to move to any of the sins whenever they want to enjoy them whenever they want. They will be here for an eternity, won't they? So why not let them enjoy it all" He explains as you just kind of blankly stare ahead, absorbing all of this information into your mind, a little confused and dumbfounded by it all.

Your train of thought is broken as he turns the computer monitor towards you and readies the keyboard and mouse in front of him. "Now for a very important question."

Which sin do you want to preview first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)