More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by blankgame blankgame

What do you decide

Reality

You decide to change reality in the best way possible, making toplessness acceptable everywhere for everyone over 18 as well as increasing the lower end of mature breasts to a B-cup. You also decide to slightly increase the ratio of women to men born and make it so women could only have 3 kids before becoming infertile. That should help overpopulation in the long run.

Now to test if your first change has taken effect. Time to go the mall.

You get in the car and start driving. As you pull up to the first stop light, a green Camaro pulls up next to you. Sitting in it is a young redhead, probably college age... and she's completely topless with nice perky breasts. The Motherboard worked! She sees you looking in her direction and smiles.

You're still busy staring when you notice she's starting to drive off. You look up and notice the light is green. This is going to take some getting used to for sure.

As you're driving it's taking some focus to keep your eyes on the road at all times.

You finally arrive at the mall and can clearly see the change has taken effect everywhere. Most cashiers are topless in the stores as you walk around and no one seems to notice nor mind.

What happens at the mall?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)