More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Abdulalahazred Abdulalahazred

Where are you now?

Reality shifts around you.

Reality shifts around you as you step through, the sound of clothes and other things falling to the ground heard distantly from the other side of the portal. You notice a number of things different. Firstly your clothes did not pass from your original dimension to this one - that was the sound of things hitting the ground. Secondly your body shifts and twists as you step across the event horizon, body and limbs shrinking, chest and nipples swelling, hair growing, hips widening and a strange upshift in your groin that ends in your lower belly. Thirdly you are in a small room with a pallet bed, barred windows, d-bolts attached to floor and walls and heavy chains in evidence.

“What the!?” You gasp, your voice several octaves above what it should be. A chill of fear runs up your spine as you look down at the naked contours of your body. Those curves are feminine. Extremely so. This wasn’t meant to happen... you are no longer yourself. “Oh fuck. I’m a Slavegirl!” A quick check of your chest confirms that the large, perfectly rounded breasts there are very real and very sensitive. “Oh no no no no!” You check between your legs. Where there had always been a cock and balls was a hairless and quite lovely vagina, lips pronounced, clitoris poking out from its hood invitingly.

Your female body appears to be bred for pleasure. Likely it was. Curvaceous and sexy, it is truly lovely. The type of Slavegirl you came here to take advantage of. You wanted to get into a slavegirl - but not like this. A barcode sits on your breast, the identifier enhancing rather than marring your body.

“Oh no. How...?” You feel oddly scared. Slaves. Bred for submission. Property. “Oh fuck no...”

You’re naked... except for a simple collar. Nothing came through... The dimensional transceiver remote! It’s gone. With a startled cry you turn. The portal is starting to close. Your clothes and the dimensional transceiver lie on the other side. You move quickly, attempting to return to your home universe before the portal closes, trapping you in this universe as a lowly forever.

Do you make it in time?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)