More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Comcast Comcast

To a City or A Little Detour?

Re:Introduction - Redo of Hero

*A story somewhat inspired by the light novel “Redo of Healer”*

Darkness Endless Darkness...

No light to be seen...

Seemingly my eyes open and my life flashes before it. Years of being beaten and knocked around for having a lower level then the other heroes. To think my life would end after landing the finishing blow on the Demon King Ulvo. Just to subsequently be wiped out by one of my party mate’s ultimate magic.

Betrayal to me is just saving the world to them. My life was wasted. Tons of spells learned yet all of that time wasted now. Now is the only wish I have.

you say” Said a deep voice. From somewhere in the darkness. Then I see it a deep crimson light which blocks my path. I drifted closer and closer to it until my mind could focus on whatever it was.

To most people they would tremble at the sight before them to me I was already dead. It was Ulvo waiting for me in the crimson light. He suddenly applauded.

Well well young hero looks like we find ourselves on the same path. It was mighty impressive that you were able to defeat me. Your life seemed very unimpressive taking a look at it. It actually looks quite sad.” Ulvo said in a very demeaning tone.

This didn’t hurt me because I knew it was true. But I couldn’t help but retort. “As much as I wish my life could have been more impressive I at least defeated you.” I said with a smirk

Ulvo laughed then grinned. “I could just as easily resurrect myself but I think it would be more fun to extend you an offer.” Ulvo then extended his hand out. “Take my hand and I will resurrect you to begin your life again. You will be born again in the location of your choosing, to a family of your choosing, and to top it off all of my power and my predecessors powers.” He then proceeded to smile no grin this time. From what I could tell it was whole heartedly genuine.

“If I choose to accept what dare I might ask would be the catch?” I said questioning the generosity offered to me.

Then Ulvo laughed again “Ah, I thought you might ask that. Well, it is quite simple really. *His smile yet again grew to a grin* You must get on every member of your party, become the new demon king and slay God!” His hand remained extended with his face having lost its grin. He was completely serious.

It takes strength to not accept his hand immediately. “First of all, what kind of must I seek on them do I have to kill them all? Secondly, do I have any kind of time limit? Thirdly, how will I know how to use any of the abilities I gain from accepting? And lastly, will time play out the same if I don’t do anything?” These were my only questions. Depending on the response I will gladly shake his hand.

My oh my, full of questions are we. You may , kill, enslave, or do whatever you wish to gain your but something must be done to everyone. You have no limit on the time other then age and time will play out the same as your previous life. And the abilities you will gain all of my knowledge and my predecessors knowledge regarding them. Now will you take my hand?

Ulvo’s hand stood extended high in the dark nothingness.

Does One Accept Such An Offer?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)