More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by george42 george42

Who are you, and what power does your cum have?

Raymond Jacobson, Stripclub Bartender, limited reality alteration/oral

I woke up, today like any other Friday, Alex right next to me, still asleep before she needs to get up for work. Sometimes I wonder how I managed to snag such a gorgeous woman. I met her when she applied to be a dancer at the club I work at, looking to make some extra money between semesters. We hit it off, and before I knew it, she asked _me _out on a date. She says she figured I must be at least a decent dude to be around if I am around naked and half naked women all day without creeping them out. Anyways, it was a normal Friday. No classes today meant she got to sleep in with me, which means I get to do "wake up oral". We have a little agreement that who ever wakes up first, and no rush, performs oral on the other to wake them up. Waking up to getting sucked off by the best woman in the world is the best.

Crawling underneath the sheets, I pull her panties down, and go to town on her. After a few minutes, I feel her hands reach under the covers, and hold my head in place as she thrusts her pussy into my face. Holding me tight as she orgasms from my licking, and thrusting into her with my tongue.

"Morning baby" She says as she helps me back up. "My turn now?" She asks, looking at my rock hard dick.

I lean against he head bored as she crawls down so she is at my dick. She starts to lick my cock, starting at the base, and going to the head. From there, she brushes her hair to the side as she goes down on my dick, and starts sucking. Using her tongue to massage my meat as she goes down. Meanwhile she is looking me in the eye. I lean forward and caress her hair, as she gives me a blow job. She knows my buttons perfectly after these past two years, and uses that to speed everything up. As I am about to blow my load, she comes up off of it, resting only the tip in her mouth. I release my load, shooting it into the back of her mouth. Seed filling her mouth. She swallows it, licking her lips, and time seems to freeze. The noise outside out apartment stops, the air flow from the AC stops, her eyes look glazed over as she looks at me. I feel something primal trying to well up, trying to escape. I feel the urge to say something, so I do.

"You worship me" I say
"I worship you" she replies immediately, without hesitation.
You still feel that feeling inside, like you need to say something else to go back to normal.
"You are my cum-slut, and love being covered in my cum and drinking and eating my cum" I say.
"I am your c..." She starts to say before stopping.
"You are my cum-slut, and love being covered in it, and drinking and eating my cum" I repeated, more forcefully. This seems to break through her resistances.
"I am your cum-slut, and love being covered in your cum, and drinking and eating your cum" She finally says, but in a more monotone, robotic voice than before.

After that, everything returned to normal, she licked the last drops of cum, rolling them in her mouth before swallowing. "God, have I told you how much I love your cum honey?" She says, crawling back up, as I slid down to cuddle with her. "You think you have enough left in the tanks to spike my coffee?" She asks, patting my softening dick.

I looked at her, caressed her cheek and replied "For you, anything babe. But first, go ahead and shower, I'll make food." as I gave her a peck on the cheek, and got up to head to the kitchen. I heard the shower turn on, as I made some late morning breakfast for us, and started masturbating so she could have some "spiked coffee" as she calls it.

Experiment on her, or tell her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)