More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Krimson Krimson

What character do you follow?

Raven

Raven is currently in the Titans Tower. The rest of the Titans have planned a movie night in the living room and Raven has begrudgingly agreed to join them. She is in her room, meditating on her bed when there is a knock on the door. She opens her eyes and answers, "Come in."

Starfire enters the room with a kind smile, "Raven! We are ready for the night of movies! You will be joining us, yes?" She says with genuine enthusiasm.

Raven sighs, "Yeah, Starfire. I'll be there in a moment." Starfire nods and heads back to the living room. Raven takes a moment to look at herself in the mirror "Why can't you just tell her? She's probably the only person in the group that wouldn't mock you for it." She sighs once again and heads out to the living room. Once there, she sees the rest of the Titans sitting together on the couch.

"Come, friend. You can sit next to me." Starfire smiles to the gloom girl with an honest warmth. Raven adjusts her hood to hide her blushing cheeks and sits next to her orange friend.

The group begins watching the movie and about thirty minutes in, the tower begins to shake violently and the windows crack. As the shaking stops, the Titans look out the windows and see a large spherical spaceship hovering over the earth. "What i--" Before Raven finishes the sentence, she is blinded by a flash of white light and when it clears she finds herself restrained in glass tube filled with a pink liquid. She looks around and sees other heroes and even villains in rows of similar tubes lining the walls of a metal room. In the center of the room is a large, muscular woman in what looks to be a leotard.

"Welcome, contestants!" The muscular woman addresses the captives, "I am Mongal, the host of this glorious competition! You have all been chosen to compete in the greatest tournament this universe has ever seen!" A myriad of applause erupt from seemingly nowhere and Mongal continues, "You are currently being taken to a planet where you will all participate in a battle of sexual dominance!"

The applause erupt again, "When we arrive you will be transported to the surface of the planet and the competition will immediately begin. The rules of said competition are as follows:

This will be a free-for-all where your goal is to survive on the surface and make the other opponents reach orgasm. Every orgasm you bring about will score you a point. The contestant with the most points at the end of the month will be crowned champion and receive a secret reward. You cannot bring the same opponent to orgasm multiple times in a row and must first do so to another opponent before the first is available to dominate again. If any try to flee or hinder the competition in any way, a random inhabited planet will be annihilated. To make you all more pliable, you have been dosed with a libido booster that will last for the month."

Applause erupts one final time and the floor beneath Mongal lowers like an elevator, causing her to disappear from sight.

Raven can feel an unusual warmth growing inside her as the libido booster begins to take effect. She worries what's in store for her as the ship speeds towards Whoreworld.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)