More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by tokaf tokaf

What happens when Raven goes into the city?

Raven wants new underwear

Raven knew it would be stupid to go into town dressed in her hero uniform, specifically now that her powers were on stand by.

She didn't mind. Alone in her dark room Raven took the tight leotard off. She had told the Titans time and time again she wanted to change her outfit for something less revealing. They all had laughed at her request thinking it was a joke. Star had even slapped her bubble butt and made a stupid remark about it's size. Raven answered by showing Starfire what a real spanking looked like. Star had paid, she ended with her redden butt on display and her pink panties wedgied. No one had really touched Raven's butt before that and after what she did to Star it wouldn't surprise her if no one tried to touch it again.

Raven had a hard time dressing up without her powers. For starters she was getting a bit to thick for her underwear. Her favourite panties barely went up the middle of her butt now. Most of her panties were too tight for her bubble tushy. She hated the fact that no matter what she wore over her underwear people could easily notice the panty line. She definitely needed some new underwear.

Who knew putting on fishnet stockings would be so hard. Raven finally managed to pull the thin fabric over her cherry printed undies. After some more minutes Raven walked out her room wearing a black long hoodie, black short short, her fishnet stockings and long black platform boots.

Raven looked around the tower before heading out, she was alone. Good, she didn't want any of her dork coworkers to stare and drool over her.

Raven didn't really know the address of her tea shop and even less of a clothing store. She then realised she had never actually bought her own underwear. Her mother had always done it for her and even if it had been really embarrassing, specifically since her mother didn't realise she wanted some more mature undergarments. A few years back when Raven had made the request for a real bra her Mother had just giggle and told her she had meany, refering to her training bras and camisoles.

She was now 18, old enough to buy her own underwear. She would go out, powers or no powers, she was going to get her herbal tea and underclothes that would fit a sexy, sophisticated woman like herself. Raven found an old city map, under some of her stuff, and decided to head out.

"Why the fuck do we live on an island!" Without her powers Raven was stuck in the Tower's island. She could try and swim to the main land, which was a stupid idea, especially since she never really learned to swim without floaties. That was for sure a stupid idea, but maybe she could try and call someone, maybe she could call Aqualad. She did have the perfect reason to do so but she would have to tell him about her powers being gone.

Raven took out her phone looked up the number. She did want to see the handsome fish guy but would he believe she just wanted a ride to the mainland or would he think this was another type of call, and what would the other Titans think.

She didn't want Robin to think she preferred Aqualad, the fish guy was hot, but Dick was really nice to her. Star had told her they had gotten to second base a few times, but maybe it didn't really mean much, also probably Star didn't know what second base was. Maybe she could call Gar, the green guy could definitely take her to shore, but what if he wanted to kiss her? He had tried before, at New year's, when they were both a bit tipsy but she had kicked his balls before they touched lips. She had never been kissed.

Why was Raven thinking all this stupid nonsense. She missed her powers and the independence they got her, was that the reason she was so nervous? Raven hadn't really asked a favour of anyone, how did one do it. No, no favours, she would demand to be taken to shore.

She took her phone and made the call.

Who does she call?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)