More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by buckingboy buckingboy

What's going on?

Raven takes stock of the situation

It took Raven a moment to collect herself. She was a very sensible girl and wasn't going to rush into anything; if she was going to make a run for it there's no telling what this strange cult-ish crowd would do to her. Right now there wasn't any indication they were going to harm her. Aside from the absence of her clothes, she was seated quite comfortably, the cushioning of the 'altar' a sensual caress on her bare skin.

Almost oblivious to her presence, the congregation continued their chants which Raven found pleasant, definitely better anything she heard she'd heard in a church, not that she went to church often. It had a very rhythmic hypnotic quality, but the words itself she could not discern.

The congregation themselves seemed very fit and young. She almost felt she was in a rave with everyone sharing the same trip. As she paid more attention to the worshippers she noticed that for all their conformity some were passionately moved into escatsy. A buxom red head nearer to the altar was rigorously rubbing her crotch under her robe with one hand while the other parted her robes to allow her to massage her amble breasts. Another male near her had completely divested himself of his robe, dark skinned with ropes of tight muscles on his forearms and calves and a torso curved from stone hild his enormous erect cock in both his hands. Other members of the congregation she didn't quite look neccessarily human...

Very near the altar there were two wicked looking 'guards' one male and the other female, quiet and foreboding with a long spear in one arm and a wooden shield in the other. For clothes they sported an assortment of feathers and bright body paints. Brazier and torches alternated around the room buring incense and giving light, but also filling the room with a haze of smoke and a punguent pleasant aroma.

The chanting started to pick up speed and Raven began to feel a frightening urgency. Members of the crowd began to collaspe and break into siezures, giving out yelps or screams. Almost on cue, the entire congregation went quiet and still...

what happens next

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)