More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by NamiChwan57 NamiChwan57

What's next?

Raven Gets Trapped In A Porno

“Hello Miss! I’ve got your pizza here, extra sausage!”

Raven sighed. How many times had she heard that line now? To say it was getting old was an understatement, yet here she was with no other options but to play along. Well, maybe one more attempt at resistance…

“Fuck you, you fat fuck.”

The world stopped, the Titan unable to move a single muscle in this strange hazy pause. Complete static as Control Freak pressed a button on his remote and the world shifted in reverse. The words that had fallen out of her mouth were practically shoved back in, as time rewound to the minute just where the man in front of her said:

“Hello Miss! I’ve got your pizza here, extra sausage!”

The worst part of this? Raven really hated being inside a cliché. How had she been tricked into opening a damned cursed video tape?! As soon as she’d opened the package, there was a chance for her to burn the old thing and get on with her life. But NO! She had to check it out, and get stuck inside Control Freak’s stupid plan to trap them both inside an old porno vid.

The dialogue was cheesy, the main character a gross loser, her outfit was showing off far too much skin in general for her to be happy, and overall she really felt this was the worst place to be trapped. No matter what she tried to push back on, Control Freak could rewind the tape right back to here. Right back to the moment where she was offered the pizza, even though she had no money in her pockets. Raven somehow knew all her lines, her role in this porno apparently thoroughly established, and there was a mental pull for her to just buckle down and play her part. How long had they been trapped here? With the wonky time physics it could have been minutes or weeks.

Control Freak’s cocky eyes bore into her. She knew she had to say the line. The time to respond was ticking down before he’d rewind the tape and say those fucking words again. She really didn’t want to hear him say it again, the slow was beginning to pile up. Giving up, Raven thought she’d at least continue to the next part to see what happened next. Maybe there was a way to break free in scene 2 of this video?

Blushing and gritting her teeth, Raven hissed at Control Freak. “Grr... But I don’t have any money. Perhaps I could pay you some other way?”

Scene 2 was not easier to escape from. Not at all.

“Nnngggh!” The Titan moaned, trying to squeeze more of Control Freak’s bulk down onto her needy pussy. “H-Harder~!”

Raven would never admit it but following her part of the script had felt… pretty good. The magic that was trapping her here had overlaid the original porno actress’ desires onto her own. It was as if she had become spiritually connected to the internal universe of the porn, and the rules it entailed in its own stupid way. Every time the script called for Raven to moan and feel good, she did. A lot.

Scene 2 had started easy enough. Just kisses and fondles, taking down the Titan’s tube top to fondle her lovely breasts in a way that Raven felt was uncharacteristically good for the nerd. She supposed that in this video, as she was powered by the woman in the porno, Control Freak was powered by the man. His fingers had proven that, as even with all the pudge and pizza stains on them they were so good at playing her pussy like a fiddle. Pumping into her cunt and pinching her clitoris better than her own ability to masturbate. Raven had quickly gotten lost in the madness, not fighting back on her part in the script to let the crazy good feelings wash over her. Melting her resistance with each carefully practised attack on her pussy.

After ‘preparing’ his partner, Control Freak had taken down his gross looking underwear to let his cock bounce free in front of the Titan. Part of him wanted to gloat and happily sing as his arch rival got to her knees to kiss his sensitive dick, but he daren’t mess with the script else they’d have to restart again. Raven just followed her orders, her grey lips sucked and licked, clearing his smegma and gulping it down her throat.

With a thought, Control Freak quickly pressed some buttons on his magic remote. The world around them paused once more, but this time their heads could still move, even if their bodies lay perfectly still.

Raven could not move her head back, so the smelly dick was stuck just touching her tongue with no way to move it in a way that wasn’t touching it. “Well, Raven? How do you like the taste of my epic penis?” The nerd chuckled above her, apparently finding a way to gloat at her without breaking the script.

Though this worked both ways, the Titan scowled up at him, “Awfthul! Fpthuck youh!” She growled while having to dodge the dick on her tongue.

With a sick grin, Control Freak pressed play again.

“How do you like the taste?” The snide pizza man character asked, once more following the porno script. Raven just rolled her eyes, knowing she had to respond.

“I love it!” Raven moaned. Not noticing that a part of her mind began believing it as she licked up the nerd’s penis, “I bet this sausage might be holding some delicious extra dipping sauce for my food…”

This part of the script said to suck the dick until he blew his load on the pizza, and all she could think about was how interested she was at tasting that. Luckily it wasn’t a long time as Control Freak’s dick erupted over her grey skin and covered her face and breasts before covering a couple slices. Soon the heroine was chowing down on a drippingly covered, salted jizz-flavoured cheese wheel, moaning at how good it tasted all together. After all that’s how the actress felt, right?

And this was all before he began fucking her properly. The climactic spreading of her clean shaven grey cunt was such an event for the two that they both couldn’t hold themselves back. Raven just followed her script, moaning when the video told her to, kissing the nerd when he shoved his tongue down her throat, wrapping her legs around him as best she could. Control Freak was going as wild as he could, the sweet velvety walls of a wet and eager Raven was the best feeling he’d ever had. The more he humped, the greater the moans from his partner and the bolder he felt.

With all the willpower in his soul, Control Freak pressed pause on his remote. The two locked in passion, but the nerd was able to ask the hero: “Well, Raven? How’s my rough dickening?”

The poor girl was paused at the worst time. A surge of pleasure had been travelling up her spine and melting her mind as soon as Control Freak had hit her cervix. But as he’d paused, that pleasure now had nowhere to go. Attacking her while she gasped in trapped bliss, “I-it’s fine! Stop PAUSING!”

“Aww, don’t be like THAT!” He sneered, waving the remote in front of her, “Maybe I’ll just rewind to the beginning and we can try again~”

A pair of red eyes began to grow over Raven’s current angry expression, “The sex is good! Fucking UNPAUSE!”

That was definitely the sign to stop teasing, and Control Freak pressed his button again. The world began moving again and the Titan felt like she could breathe again. Not that it helped much as Control Freak kept slamming her sensitive spot, melting her body even more. Her gushing pussy loving everything he was doing to her.

There was grease stains on his skin, smells coming from untoward places, and a horrible sliminess to him... but Raven was in heaven. Her cunt squeezed around the large intruder, feeling him slam and smack into her smaller frame over and over again with reckless abandon. Neither realised, but the plot of the script had the two main characters falling in love. And the further they got into the cursed video, the more Raven began realising that Control Freak was her perfect partner. All the grossness about him was just endearing, as his true ability to fuck her pussy so good made her heart grow warm with love.

With only a twenty minute video, their time began running short. Control Freak’s dick feeling like it was pushing closer and closer to release, especially as Raven's lusts turned hungry. “Ugh! Hey babe, I’m gonna deliver a hot load of cum right inside you!” He announced in his pizza-man voice.

“YES! CUM INSIDE ME!” Raven yelled, far more passionate than the original actress. Her fall into madness taking over as the power of the script consumed the superhero. Her expression was over exaggerated like a real porno, with her tongue falling out her mouth and eyes rolling back. Raven couldn’t stop it though, Control Freak’s dick just felt so good as it expanded and shot blast after blast of nerdy cum into her pussy. "HOMYGODYYYYEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!"

And on that final climactic note, the video ended with the two locked tightly together. Their panting shared as the two crawled back to a proper mentality. Raven had never orgasmed so hard. Feeling like she'd been given such an amazing gift from this hunky man on top of her.

On the other hand, Control Freak couldn’t believe he’d won, after all these years he had beaten and seduced one of the Titans! Maybe he hadn't realised by how much, but still he was pretty proud of himself as he kissed the powerful magic user in the afterglow, “Well Ms. Roth, I’d say you enjoyed yourself there. But let’s see if you like it a second time!”

Without being able to stop him, they began rewinding once more. The whole event played backwards, Raven still feeling all the pleasure and sex that Control Freak had given to her, but in rapid succession and also in reverse. Their clothes going back onto their bodies as they quickly returned to the beginning of the tape.

“Hello Miss! I’ve got your pizza here, extra sausage!”

Raven cocked her hips seductively at the 'pizza-man'. A smile spreading on her lips as she grabbed his underwear waistband and dragged him inside, “But I don’t have any money~ Perhaps I could pay you some… other way, Master?”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)