More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Randomdan666666 Randomdan666666

What Does The Day Bring?

Rats robbing the Bank

Texas takes a casual walk down the town, she's planning on meeting up with the local merchant for groceries, when BOOOOM! An explosion erupts near her at the bank!? Texas quickly grabs her lasso and revolver, rushing towards the source of the explosion?

When she gets there, she immediately ducks behind cover to conceal herself. The biggest party of rats were robbing the bank! Texas had her fair share of battle with at least a handful of these rodents, but therr had to be hundreds, possibly thousands! Texas quietly lifted her head over cover to get a better look at the situation.

They were all slim built regular rat minions. Only they overpowered everyonr with sheer numbers! Many were running in and and out with bags of money, while a handful were each holding down hostages and forcing them to eat their asses, inhale their farts or just them to have sex in front of their loved ones. One racoon man was seen being held down in front of his wife and daughter while eight rats were taking turns riding his dick and farting in his mouth, all while taunting him or moaning in front of his wife, claiming he'll only ever want rat pussy for the rest of his life!

Texas had to do something! This was the biggest robbery attempt in the towns history! But what could she do?

What can Texas do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)