More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by bouruku bouruku

How does the evening go?

Rather well.

As soon as the flight takes off you pull out your laptop and get to work while Jessica reads a book.

About an hour into the flight you feel a tap on your shoulder and look up to see Jessica's smiling face.

"Whatcha up to" so asks you.

"Just finishing up some work then plan to watch a film" you reply with a stretch.

"coolio, what film?"

"something cheesie like Galaxy Quest"

"I love that film, mind if I join you?"

As if anyone could say no to watching a film with one of the hottest girls on the planet.

She sits closer to you as you turn the laptop round more so you both can watch. A stewardess walk past and asks is she can get us anything.

" shall we have a couple drinks with the film?" Jessica asks with a smile "films like this tend to be more funny after a couple"

"sure why not" you reply with a smile.

Your couple drinks end up being more as you sit through two bad films. You glance over as see Jessica slowly drifting to sleep and decide that's enough for now and close netflix, you quickly check the news feeds and your heart rate quickens when you come across one link.

JESSICA NIGRI TOPLESS LEAKS.!!!

You glance over to check Jessica's still sleeping and quickly open the link, you scroll past the text and get down to the pictures, you find three pictures at the bottom. One of Jessica in a blue tank top, the next one shows a picture of someone in a lacey thong wearing the same shirt and the last one is a close up of a wonderful pair of breasts, light tan marks go across the firm skin ans two dark nipples sit errect on top. You feel you dick harden as you stare at the images.

Does Jessica see them?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)