More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by telaviv telaviv telaviv telaviv

What kind of pet do you want?

Rat

"Do you have any rat or mouse girls?"

"We do have one, a rat. But I should warn you, she's not the cuddly little rodent you might be hoping for. Rita is a bit of a special case for pets, but it's easier to let her show you than try to explain what I mean." The old woman picks up her phone and punches in a short number. "Rita, could you come to the entrance please?"

For a while, nothing happens. Then she emerges from a back room, striding confidently up to the desk. There's a cocky grin on her face as she greets you. "Yo, did someone ask to see the coolest rat on the block?"

She's certainly a character. Bright red hair with black and white highlights, sparkling blue eyes, a spiked collar with a large key hanging off it, and a big red pair of ears playfully decorated with a mouse-trap on one of them, she make a striking figure. You almost forget to answer her, but only almost.

"Not exactly, but I can see that we found her anyway," you reply as smoothly as you can. "Hi, I'm John. This is my friend Ashley."

"Kick-ass. Which of you is here to take in a pet? Or is it both of you?"

"It's me, thanks to her encouragement. So how does this work?"

The woman at the counter joins the conversation again. "In the simplest case you decide you like each other, the owner-to-be pays a processing fee, and by the time she's gathered her belongings we've run a background check to make sure it's safe for her to go home with you. But not everyone moves that quickly. What we do then is set up dates or outings so the pet and her potential owner can spend time together more casually before they make any commitments to each other. Of course you can get to know each other right here too, but most pets would rather go out than have a date in a building full of nosy girls. And then there are special cases like Rita."

"I know what I like," the rat says. "The question is whether you can give it to me. You see, I might be a bad bitch but I have a submissive side too. You just have to unlock it instead of getting it served to you on a platter like most petgirls are eager to do. Not that I'm judging them for being themselves, but I gotta be myself too ya dig?"

Ashley elbows your side and grins at the colorful creature. "I bet he can unlock you with that key around your neck."

"Ding ding ding, ten points to contestant number two! But don't you dare give him any hints about where to stick it."

Now it's your turn to elbow your friend. "I think I can figure that part out myself. But what I'm really curious about is what that key slots into."

Ashley blushes, and Rita snickers. "OK, I'm starting to like you. Why don't we..."

What activity does Rita have in mind?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)