More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by kingcarlos kingcarlos

Who is sucking the MC off?

Rani

Beneath me is Rani, the Indian girl with white hair who is meticulously licking my dick.

"Interesting, great penis-sama is more energetic than usual today. I wonder the reason as to why." She said monotously before moving on to my balls, my black balls next to her mocha skin was extremely sexy to say the least.

"Oh that, it is because I just fucked the ass of Illyasviel and her two maids, one after the other. It is interesting how the Einzberns actually thought that there is no hope for Illya's body to survive, to me helping her not only survive but get her body to her correct age was simply a piece of cake.

"Breaking her ass though, now that was hard. It was so tight that I had to wonder how she could even shit with it, quite unlike yours that is so lose anyone could fuck even without proper lubrification." I said to which Rani raised an eyebrow.

"Wasn't it you that broke my ass after you turned me into a anal adict because, and I quote, 'an ass like yours must be used to the fullest', end quote." She said.

"A point. Counter point." I said before forcing her mouth to the very limit down my cock. She didn't even gag despite that, I have long since modified her and the others to be able to survive up to 20 minutes without breathing and to remove gag reflex unless there is an actual biological need for it beside my cock down their esophagus.

Taking Rani's head in my hands I fucked it like if she was simply a masturbation tool.

Feeling myself close to release I took it out of her mouth and aimed it on her face, turning her white hair even whiter as well as getting some in her eyes too.

"Eat it up, after that, you are to go and go to the launching pad, the first mission begins today and I want you to get me at least one Heroic Spirit to enjoy." I said and she nodded before I added. "Do that and I will make your magecraft evolve further, you will be one step closer to the Root."

Her eyes shined a bit at that before she moved out, I noticed that she still had her chastity belt on as I want to save that prize for later but she also had a dildo up her ass since I am not that patient of a man.

Now, where to go next?

Where, What, of Who is he going to do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)