More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ThisRascal ThisRascal

What's next?

Random Swaps

(Imagine the same process of the 2000 Scooby Doo movie's body swapping scenes with a few tweaks)

It was happening again, my protoplasm was in the air flying through the hallway looking for a new body to inhabit. I had been flying through the hallways for the past 30 minutes jumping from body to body in a never ending loop. But after each body I switched into, newer ones started to become fewer and far between. Where was everybody? And why was there only women I fantasized about during my times in this building. First it was Mary’s body, then Jenni’s, then Kara’s, and then finally I ended up in Holly’s body.

Cute and sexy little Holly. Nice butt and decent boobs. She always wore a tight pair of jeans and free flowing t-shirt. This clothing choice always kept me on my toes in the fantasy world, because at this time in my life people's bodies were changing and she was accentuating these changes. I was just admiring myself in her body in the vending machine glass when another protoplasm rocketed toward me and slammed into my new body. Ejecting me from Holly's body and sending my protoplasm off to the next new victim.

Racing down the hallway, bounced off the walls to give a small sense of directional control, my protoplasm rounded the corner into the next hall. And right as it did, it entered into the mouth of another body. This impact sent the body backwards, right onto the floor and started then proceeded to spasm. Then the body ejected it's original protoplasm inevitably accepting the new one. I pulled my new form upward, leaning forward to compensate for the heavier chest, at least heavier than Holly’s. As I was adjusting to this body, golden strands of hair came into view blocking my view of this body's old protoplasm rocketing off the walls away from me. Not only that, but a the plushness of my new ass caught me off guard. I instantly thought I was back in Kara’s body, considering that she was blonde and had the best ass in the building, but I was so wrong. I ran my new jiggling ass to the woman’s bathroom and noticed I was in a better body than Kara’s. I was in Savanah’s body.

The same Savanah I have been in love with since we were kids, she was the first girl I ever thought of in the way of sexual attraction. I rounded the corner and ran right for the closet mirror I could find. I almost fell a few times tripping as I went, not yet fully comfortable in her body. But I grabbed ahold of the floating sink to steady myself and gaze at the sexy face that I now possessed. My hands quickly ran over my new face, gently teasing my new mouth with my her fingers. In and out, slowly sucking each one to raise my newfound arousal of Savanah that I didn't could increase. Then I moved my her hands over her chest, caressing my new breasts. I slowly started to add to my arousal as I moved to tease the nipples. I went further down in my exploration and ended up slowly rubbing my newly toned stomach back and forth, while putting on a face of ecstasy. But then I remembered why I always came back to Savanah in my head: her ass.

So I made my way down to it and boy was I not disappointed. So curvy and thick, it just made anyone’s eyes melt at the sight. And it was all mine now. Just the feel of her butt almost made me moan at this sensation. I moaned while squeezing the luscious skin and feeling the jumpiness as I let it go after each squeeze. But I needed to save the moment to when I fully explored my new body. The final territory to conquer: her pussy. So not putting it off any further I plunged her hands right into the front of her pants past her underwear and into my new wet pussy.

As my new hands rocked back and forth in her pants, I could not control the moaning. As each second I spent moving her hands in and out of her pussy, the intensity gained new heights.

"Oh gawd! Ohh gawd! Ohhh gawd!" I moaned loudly.

I couldn't stop myself from look in the mirror to see the crotch area of her jeans stretch in and out as I massaged her clit. Truly a dream come true, but I spoke too soon. Because as soon as I took one hand out her pants to cup a breast, a protoplasm rocketed into my new body.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)