More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ThisRascal ThisRascal

What's next?

Ugh... Another Swap

My protoplasm jumped right out of Savanah's body and bounced right down the hallway in search of a new body to inhabit. I really needed to find a way to stay in bodies, especially ones that I actually wanted to spend a little time in. I haven't even been in the area of another body since this whole debacle started and have never seen a protoplasm enter a body that I wasn't in. Those thoughts kept my mind busy as my protoplasm navigated the halls for a whole three hours before I even saw another body. It got lonely for a wee bit there. That is until I ended up in the body of Gracen, who walked out into the hallway seemingly out of nowhere. Bam! In her mouth I went. And thus we cue the momentary blackout.

Gracen was an emotional mess, but I still had a thing for her. She was the cute nerd, super skinny and was showing signs that she was going to grow to very sexy standards. My new eyes slowly fluttered open giving me a brief respite as entering a new body was a little exhausting, even though I was not in control of any part of it. I used her arms to jerk me upright, like a cheater's sit-up. As got upright I couldn't help stop my curiosity and fondled the small but decent chest I now had. Boobs were my favorite part of woman, so naturally I grabbed a pair every time I got a new body. They were smaller than Savanah's, but still pretty decent enough to fondle. After a few minutes of massaging and teasing these breasts a few slight moans escaped my new lips.

"Uh, oh gawd!" I moaned in Gracen's voice. "Come on baby, show me how much you love my body."

My words caused a now to familiar wetness to form in my pants. Before I made my way down that path I tried massaging my her face with one hand and the other on her inner thigh. Causing ripples of pleasure to be set throughout my new body. Moans of ecstasy soon followed once again.

"Oh please, ohh please, ohhh please don't stop!"

Anyone who happened to walk by would've would be front and center to a petite woman moaning and rubbing herself erotically. So glad for some strange reason that most of the building's population was down by 3/4.

Unfortunately the thigh massage only lead to more wetness in my new nether region. I couldn't put it off any longer.

"Jesus Gracen!" I gasped in pleasure. "Your really quick compared to the last body I was in."

I moved both of my hands down into her pants, right underneath the panties, and finally into my new pussy. I came not too long after that.

"Fuck me" I moaned in gracen's voice. I was so exhausted from the sheer amount of different bodies that I had been in, orgasm after orgasm, and after this most recent one I just felt wiped. And fell into darkness of my own violation. But it didn't last long, as I was about to have my very first experience in lesbian sex.

My legs to feel cold exposed air, something was happening. Something was happening to my pants. So I used all the strength I had left and lifted my head off the ground to see Kara. Or someone in Kara's body, Because Kara's body was slowly taking off Gracen's pants and to my best knowledge Kara wasn't a lesbian. Kara paid no attention to the sudden movement of my head. She was too enthralled with removing my pants and the look in her eyes was just pure lust. No, not pure lust, raging lust. because as soon as my pants had been pulled enough to expose my underwear Kara's body dropped that task and went straight to massaging my underwear. Most likely trying to get underneath it too. Then another wave of pleasure got a hold of me, giving me a little bit more energy back to move my hands.

"I don't know whose in that body, but... Oh! Ohh! Ohhh! Oh, fuck it! Take me! Take me god damn it!" I shouted at her.

"Don't worry baby, I'm in" kara's body purred.

I took my both of Gracen's hands and placed them on either side of Kara's head and when she looked up I urged her to continue.

"Keep...going..." I grunted. "More... PLEASE..."

On that encouragement Kara's face disappeared back into my snatch. I knew exactly when she inserted her tongue too, because the pleasure rippling across my body started to increase in frequency. The person in Kara's body clearly had a lot of experience with this and thanked whoever was listening for sending her to me. Aimlessly jumping from body to body, touching everything I could imagine, cuming each time, but still never really feeling any love in it. And now that all changed.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)