More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mister2814 Mister2814

So, which deity comes to you and who are you?

Ramon Mendez and the god Tezcatlipoca is who I serve

Ramon’s current whereabouts is a bit of an tricky question to answer. Physically, Ramon currently lies on his bed, catching some well needed rest. However mentally, his mind is elsewhere. “This is a hell of a dream,” Ramon says. He takes in his surroundings and comes to the conclusion he’s in front of an Aztec pyramid. He’s only seen pictures of them, so he doesn’t know which one.

“It is mine,” he heard a voice say. He looks around for the source of the voice. From the shadows of the pyramid steps out a man, dressed in traditional Aztec garb. The odd thing is, he wasn’t there a second ago. “It is my pyramid at Teopanzolco,” the figure says. “And we are not Aztec. We are Mexica. Aztec is merely the name those who came to conquer this land called us, but it is not our name,” he says with a strict tone of voice. Ramon looks away, embarrassed. “Sorry, I didn’t know that.”

“It is fine. It is merely a pet peeve of mine,” the unknown man says. Ramon, while averting his eyes in embarrassment, notices something about the man. He is missing his left foot. In it’s place appears to be some type of mirror. “It is a mirror. It is made of obsidian,” the man says. Now, Ramon starts to freak out. “OK, how do you keep doing that? It’s like you are reading my mind.” The man chuckles. “No, it is not like I can read your mind. I can read your mind. While you are in your current state of consciousness, your mind is easier to penetrate.”

“OK. Who are you, really?” Ramon asks. The man, “I am Tezcatlipoca. The Mexica god war, sorcery, night, beauty, temptation, and conflict. I also served as a creator deity.” Ramon sucks on his teeth. “Uh huh. OK, this is a weird dream.” Tezcatlipoca suddenly appears beside him. “It’s not a dream,” he says, surprising Ramon. “Well, it is your dream, but the message I’m here to deliver is very real.” Ramon tries to catch his breath. “What message?” he asks.

Suddenly, the scene changes and the two men find themselves in a rainforest. Tezcatlipoca seems unfazed by the change, but Ramon is quite the opposite. “This may come as a surprise to you, but I am not the only god to exist. In fact, there are many of us. However, most of us are weak. Do you know why?” Ramon shakes his head. “It’s because we have lost our followers. At lot of our strength comes from them. I was, at one point, one of the most powerful entities to exist in this universe. But now, here I am, almost straining to keep up this prolonged dream walk.”

“Say I believe you that this is real. What does this have to do with me?” Ramon asks. “I’m so glad you asked,” Tezcatlipoca replies. He starts walking away from Ramon, and Ramon could feel himself following the god, except his feet weren’t moving. “I need you to act as my emissary. Your mission is to get me my new followers. I need followers. Specifically, I need soldiers.” Ramon stands there, confused. “OK. Um, how exactly would you want me to do that? Do you want me to stand outside a gym and be like ‘Hey, have you heard the good of Tezcatlipoca,’ or something?”

“No, nothing like that,” Tezcatlipoca answers. Out of nowhere, a jaguar lands in the middle of the two men. Ramon reacts accordingly. “Ahhh!” he screams. “There is no need to be frightened,” the god says. “This is Nelli.” The jaguar approaches Tezcatlipoca and stays by his side. The god pays Nelli’s head. “She is a nagual. A shapeshifter. One of the few remaining followers I have.”Ramon notices the jaguar begins to change. Where once sat a majestic jungle cat, now sits a woman. She stands up and Ramon gets a good look at her. A very good look.

Nelli is a gorgeous, dark brown woman with luscious brown hair. And she stands before the two men, naked. Ramon starts to drool at the sight of her toned body and her tits. He doesn’t even how big those puppies are. “32F,” Tezcatlipoca states. Ramon points at the god and tells him, “Stop doing that.” The god chuckles. “Not exactly like I mind looking at her, but why exactly is Nelli here?” Tezcatlipoca answers, “You see Ramon, I do not want you to find new soldiers for me. I want you to make them.” He places a hand on Nelli’s stomach. “What do you mean?” Ramon asks.

“I mean, not to sound too crass, but I want you to pump so much cum deep inside Nelli, or really any other woman, and breed me my soldiers,” the god replies. Ramon laughs, nervously. “Not that I wouldn’t love an opportunity to do that will Nelli, after all she is beautiful,” he says and he notices her shyly look away, “but that doesn’t really seem like the most efficient way to replenish your number of worshippers. I mean, you’re only going to get maybe a couple every few months. And then you have to wait for them to grow up.” Tezcatlipoca chuckles again. “No. I will make it so that when you impregnate a woman, the pregnancy will be accelerated. That child will be out within a month. Likewise, their aging, at least in the beginning, will be accelerated as well, but at a faster rate. That child will be 18 years old within a day. Then, I will take your sons and train them.”

“OK. That’s sounds a bit better,” Ramon says. “But wait, what happens if I have a daughter?” he asks. “Well, she may continue to be a follower of mine, but I have no use for women in my army. Only the men,” Tezcatlipoca responds. “So, what do I do with them?” Ramon asks. Tezcatlipoca replies, in the most matter-of-fact way possible, “Make more followers for me.” This confuses Ramon. “Run that by me again,” he requests. “You man. They women. You have seed. They bare children,” Tezcatlipoca replies, like Ramon is an idiot. “Wait, you want me to fuck and impregnate my hypothetical daughters?”

“Yes. Now, don’t worry. Their mental capacities won’t be that of children. Along with their accelerated aging, the basic knowledge they will need will be implanted in their minds. They will be able to speak, read, write, feed themselves, bathe themselves, go to the bathroom themselves, so you don’t have to worry about needing any diapers. And for your daughters, they will also be implanted with the knowledge they, as women, will need. How to cook, clean, sew, and the basics on how to pleasure you. Just the basics though, in case you would like to introduce them to any and all kinks you may have.”

Ramon tries to swallow the information. “What if I say no?” he asks. Tezcatlipoca takes a deep breath and exhales. “Then you will be the dumbest human I have ever come across.” The god approaches Ramon. “As my emissary, you will be granted lesser versions of my abilities, which will still be impressive by human standards. You will be blessed with my patronage, as I am the patron god of kings. You will be given wealth, power, and status that you never would have imagined you would have had. Not to mention the women. And you are going to turn down this once in a lifetime opportunity, all because some of those women that will be sharing your bed and baring your children are your own daughters?”

“ is kind of a big deal to us humans,” Ramon states. “Because of birth defects, I would assume. Well, you wouldn’t have to worry about that. I wouldn’t allow any of your children to be born with any defects. I need them all to be as healthy as can be. The men to be as perfect of soldiers as they can be. And the women to produce the best soldiers that can be.” Ramon thinks it over. “When you say lesser versions of your powers, would that basically make me a demigod?” Ramon wonders. “In all but name, yes,” the god replies. Ramon thinks about everything. Tezcatlipoca is right. An opportunity like this doesn’t come around everyday. He’s positive he’s willing to put up with sticking his dick in forbidden fruit every now and then. The human says, “OK. I’m in.”

Nelli exclaims, “Yay!” and jumps for joy, causing her beautiful mounds to bounce. Tezcatlipoca shakes Ramon’s hand, who can feel his body start changing. “Excellent. Now, once you wake up, I want you to get started as soon as possible. I have already sent Nelli to your location. And remember one simple thing: the more women you fornicate with, the more you will impregnate. The more you impregnate, the more followers I gain. The more followers I gain, the stronger I become. And the stronger I become, the stronger you become.” He lets go of Ramon’s hand and continues to feel off. “Happy fucking,” the god says, before thumping Ramon on the forehead, waking him up.

Anything new about Ramon?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)