More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TaimaninWhore16 TaimaninWhore16

What's next?

Rain(Prologue)

Rain has been your husband for over 4 years now after you managed to get away from your old life, and start anew Rain had been there through it all to help with your past trauma, and has been able to help you move on from everything that plagued your past, until now though you hadn't want to bring this up to him, but you noticed pretty early on at least at the 2 year mark that he has been staying out late, texting on his phone more, and more, and when he did come home he always smelled strange then he also got more mean, and controlling when it came too anything related to you not doing enough to support him, or you talking to a guy friend so one day just out of sheer curiosity you decided to follow him out after he excused himself to go handle business, so you waited a few minutes after he left while keeping tabs on him through the window, before hoping in your car, and driving in the direction you saw him go in, and it didn't take long to find him walking into an alleyway, so you hop out of your car, and follow that's when you notice two cars at the end of the alley, but before you could do anything 4 hands grab you, and slam you into the wall where you were hiding luckily for you it wasn't close enough to where Rain walked in then you feel your arm's get pushed behind your back the cuffed to the pole next to the alley your in.

???(1): So here is what's going to happen your gonna keep your mouth shut while we walk towards the alley your husband is at make any noise, and I assure you won't like what happens to you got it?

You look up at the first women, and in fear just nod your head once you do that the second one picks you up, and unhooks your handcuffs then begins to walks you to the alley where your husband was at only to see them gone, but then the ground on the alleyway opens up like a hatch, and your pushed into it falling for a few seconds before you land on some cushions at the bottom then the second women from before lands right next to you, and you realize you never got a good look at her in the alley, but she is wearing a maid outfit so you assume that the person there taking you to see must be some rich person.

As you walk you start to feel the room around you shift as it seemed to get bigger with each step then you start to see some sort of office, and factory combined into one, but you couldn't wrap your head around what was going on for long as you were pushed towards the offices on in particular, it didn't have a name on it, so you assumed it was someone not that important boy where you wrong cause as soon as you walked in your heart dropped, and your world that you has built tumbled, and crashed, as you began to breathe really heavily at the site of the women with your husband at her feet.

???: Oh my you finally brought her thank you Jess your dismissed I believe my pet needs to be reprimanded oh, and take this useless piece of shit out of here, and give him to the 5 of them.

You watch as she takes her foot of his dick, and the maid women Jess picks him up as you start to see fear in his eyes, as he gets taken away, but you couldn't take in what was happening as a snap catches your attention, and instantly your down on your knees head to the floor awaiting her instructions, as tears form in your eyes from realizing how weak you truly are you thought you could get away, and start fresh not as long as she is around.

_???:_ Well it's nice to see you still remember how to greet your Owner my little Pet now why don't you crawl over here, and rest in your rightful space we have much to catch up on.

You obediently crawl over before laying flat on your back as your Mistress puts her feet up on your face as you admire them you want to lick them, but not without Mistress's approval you look up at her as she finally nods allowing you to lick her wonderful feet as she explains why your back.

Mistress: So my Pet your husband is actually the reason your here see after you ran away we had a lot of trouble with police especially since you being with us frightened off all police, then after that one of my most trusted workers met your husband, and what happened he knocked her up, and wouldn't take responsibility for it, so I stepped in, so now he is also a pet to me, but not as much as you were or ever will be isn't that right Pet so when he became my Pet I looked into his background, and guess who I found you, and like I told you before I own you for as long as you live you are my pet.

Then a knock on he door stops your listening, and licking as a woman steps in, and almost instantly you notice she is pregnant, with out a doubt she must be the woman Mistress was talking about, so as you were about to get up Mistress stopped you holding you close as the women walked in.

???: Ma'am he's ready.

Mistress: Perfect come my little Pet it's time for the show.

You crawled after your Mistress as she walked down the corridor into a room that looked like a standard empty room, but from it you could hear screams of pain then Mistress walks in, and there you see you husband on the ground with a women on top of him, and 4 other women to the side watching, and talking amongst themselves, then you hear another scream of pain as our Mistress steps on his balls.

Mistress: So Rain I think it's time to put an end to this for you go ahead, and do it make sure it hurts him I don't want you to stop until you squeezed everything out.

Then you watch as the lady on Rain raises her feet up, before bringing them down on his balls causing another scream from Rain which then turns into a moan as he cums directly into the already growing puddle of cum on the floor then she does it again, and again, and it keeps going until nothing is left at which point the lady stands up, and gets off of him.

Mistress: See what happens Rain when you mess with stuff that isn't yours now your punishment isn't over just yet not even close.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)