More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Grimm05 Grimm05

Who?

Rachel Zegler

A relative newcomer to the world of Hollywood this Polish Columbian hit the ground running after landing the role of Maria in Steven Spielberg’s West Side Story. An impressive feat to say the least for this New Jersey Born Actress.

Born May 3rd, 2001, Rachel earned her place in Hollywood not by decades of hard work, dedication, or even natural talent. Instead, she earned her spot through YouTube of all places as this Jersey Born actress was famous for submitting a video to Steven Spielberg himself to earn her spot in Hollywood.

From there this 5’2 actress has starred in the DC Film Shazam: Fury of the Gods followed by a starring role in the Hunger Games Prequel before making quite a few waves while filming the Disney Live-Action Film Snow White.

As Rachel was relatively new to the acting scene, she hasn’t had the time yet to expose her 30B Breasts to the world just yet nor has she been placed in the troughs of bondage.

This however might change as the actress was not at all afraid to show a bit of skin at the beach or online through her various social media sites.

>

Obviously, this relatively young actress is bound to find herself in a bind whether she wants it or not. The only question is which story shall we follow and who has our beloved actress at their mercy?

Story?

A) Audition (Rachel has auditioned for the wrong film.)

B) Training (Rachel goes method)

C) Accident (Rachel walks into the wrong room)

D) Fans (Rachel mees the fans)

E) Date (Date Night gets kinky)

F) Kidnapped (Actress is )

G) Vacation (Rachel needs to relax)

H) Supernatural (Something unnatural has targeted the actress)

I) Horror (Obvious story)

J) Other (Ideas welcomed)

Story?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)