More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by amon_Baal amon_Baal

Who is going to the Zoo.

Rachel Sanders, customer experience manager at the Zoo.

Rachel arrived to work at seven that day, her first event wasn’t till, but she wanted to get some things done beforehand. She had been working at the Zoo for three years now, it paid well, and was quite enjoyable. Basically, her job was to do talks in the exhibits with the Anthro-morphs or Animal-morphs. Generally, this meant getting guests involved, men or women to fuck the creatures of the exhibits, though if she couldn’t encourage anyone to participate, she had to sub in. This happened with a few of the exhibits, not many. Women, and some men, tended to jump at the chance to fuck a range of creatures, almost any of the Anthro-morphs, and quite a few of the Animal-morphs. The African exhibit was where most people liked to participate. Big cats and cat morphs were popular, Tessa, the zebra Anthro-morph was particularly popular, her large breasts and stripped fur being a big drawcard. The Oceania exhibit was where Rachel had to sub in the most. Komodo dragons and crocodiles brought as much attention but fewer volunteers.

Rodney, her manager, had been pushing her to go for a promotion for a while now and to be honest she was tempted. It would require a gene treatment, which she wasn’t sure off, but would pay a lot more. The gene treatment was quite painful, they basically would put someone into a coma for two weeks while the changes occurred and she would come out of it the other side with a few Anthro traits and full compatibility with any of the morphs. The main duties she had would not change overly much, but the compatibility would mean she would likely be pregnant before too long. Her friend Jen had gone through the promotion round six months ago and was now heavily pregnant with a giraffe Anthro-morph.

The crowds liked this, and they liked seeing their hostess’ with bulging bellies talking about how much they enjoyed being ravaged by the Morphs, and how hot it made them. Some male guests in particular, loved the idea of fucking a slutty woman who had been knocked up by an inhuman creature. Thinking about it made Rachel hot, but the decision had to be made on more than that, as it would be a permanent choice.

She went back over her application as she got ready for the day’s work. She attached a new temporary tattoo to her skin. The Zoo’s logo in a red, which would let the guests know that she may be available for entertainment and to ask if they were interested. Then she changed into a bikini and checked the day’s schedule and guest list.

She had a few bookings for displays today and a number of other displays where she would need to entice people to join. It should be an easy day, and she was working the Americas exhibit, this meant wolves, bears and mountain lions. Things people were always eager to join in.

When she was just finishing up, Rodney came into the room. “Rachel,” he said cheerily, “have you thought more about what we discussed? Applications are due at the end of the week.”

“Hi Rodney, yeah I have, I’m still unsure, but have made an application. If I get the promotion round I can always say no afterwards can’t I?” she checked.

“Of course, but I might be able to help you a little more,” he said, his voice becoming quieter. “Managers meeting last week, the higher-ups have decided that we need some polar bear morphs. So if you are happy with that, we could organise for you to work with Paddington exclusively. I know you like him.”

Rachel felt warm at his words, Paddington was a huge polar bear who was always nice, and was certainly a good lay, begin able to spend a few days of weeks exclusively with him sounded more like a perk than actual work. “Well I will think about it, and you will have my answer by the end of the day. Now I need to get to my first appointment.”

Rodney nodded and left as Rachel thought again, could she really do it, let herself be modified and impregnated by Paddington.

First appointment.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)