More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by cjv1 cjv1

Who are you, and what are you planning?

Rachel Kim, 22, concerned lesbian nudist

Tapping away on her phone, Rachel walked through her little apartment in the nude. She lived alone, and was far more comfortable spending her free time outside of the restricting clothing she typically wore. The raven haired girl stood at just barely five feet tall, with a pair of full natural breasts and a slim, pale figure. Her public hair was thick, but trimmed away from her soft folds, forming a triangle of black hair over her mound.

She was currently wearing only one thing, a silver necklace that she was absently toying with in her free hand. Her pacing continued through the apartment as she waited impatiently for her boss to text her back. She was scheduled to work the register at the grocery store through the whole festival, and was not looking forward to having man after man grope and fondle and fuck her without her permission, without even needing to say hello to the girl.

The worry of pregnancy weighed heavily on her mind, and there was little she wouldn't do to get out of work for just those three days. Her phone buzzed as a message from her boss came through, "what's wrong, beautiful? You don't wanna celebrate at work?" It read, "well I can do ya a favor, if you'll make it worth my while? I'll swing by your place in ten."

"Sounds good to me. Thank you so much!" She sent out, too excited by the news to pick up on his subtext. She set her phone down and hurried to start her day.

Just as she was taking her first bite of toast, there was a knock on the door. The girl sighed, setting her food before going to grab the door. "I'm so glad you're here. " she says, swinging the door open enthusiastically.

Who does she meet in her bare-skinned beauty?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)