More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by splotch splotch

Choose a character

Rachel, the Excited 20 year old

Rachel had always been straight laced, quite and shy. At 20 she still was... on the outside. On the inside though, she was experiencing a massive change. For the last two years some switch had been flipped and... there was no discreet way to put it: Rachel was horny. Like crazy horny all the time. Despite being a virgin sex had become the main subject on her mind. She didn't know why, and she couldn't help it. She desperately, desperately wanted to get laid.

There was a few problems with that however. The biggest one was her body. She had a very skinny body. She was often called bony in fact. This was part of why she was so insecure. The other reason was her flat chest. She'd barely developed breasts at all, instead just getting long, excitable nipples. She wore a padded bra to hide this, but was terrified at the idea of her little mounds being seen.

All of this had made her extremely reserved and prudish. Unfortunately her body had betrayed her, her hormones causing sexual excitement and longing nearly all day and night. No amount of self servicing seemed to make a difference. Rachel was closeted bi, and spent hours a day watching porn featuring both men and women. It made no difference, in fact only making things worse.

In short, Rachel needed to get laid. No matter how shy she was, she had to get out there and get some satisfaction. Unfortunately, this sexual awakening was going to cause her some embarrassment...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)