More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by geeky_pasta geeky_pasta

Who does Ethan decide to possess?

Rachel, an 18 year old girl

It was not the first time Ethan had his thoughts on possessing a woman, but there was definitely something about this girl that really drew Ethan toward her. Her enticing figure, accentuated by the form-fitting tank top and leggings, was just too much to pass up. Besides, Ethan thought to himself, she clearly had a boyfriend already. The chance of getting to have some sexy fun while in her body was an increased possibility. A mischievous smile curls on Ethan's lips as he fixates on her, the desire to become her overpowering any semblance of moral restraint.

Ethan studied the blonde for a few moments, getting a sense of her movements and mannerisms. While his ability did give him access to her mind and memories, Ethan did enjoy watching his prospective targets a little first. And in this case, Ethan was not ashamed to admit that he especially enjoyed the view of the girl's ass, hugged tightly by her leggings, as she walked away from him. Ethan put his own body on autopilot, giving it instructions to find its way home, just before closing his eyes and mentally reaching out away from him and towards the young girl. Ethan's consciousness slipped through the aether, reaching into the girl's mind, and took full control of her and her body.

In an instant he was no longer Ethan. He became her, inhabiting her body and experiencing the world through her senses. Ethan always felt exhilaration and a rush of adrenaline coursing through his veins when he became the master of a new vessel. This time was no different. At first the sensation is a bit overwhelming, even euphoric in a way, as he adjusts to his new sensations and surroundings. He revels in the softness of the girl's skin, the way her heart quickens with his anticipation, and the delicate sway of her hips as she walks. He feels the tightness of her clothes, the way her leggings and tank top cling to her curves making him feel almost as if he's wearing nothing at all. He feels the weight of her perky breasts on his chest, and the tickling of her long dirty blonde hair brushing across her back. As Ethan he felt like was unremarkable, as someone who was ignored in a crowd. But walking down the street as her, he suddenly could sense the dozens of pairs of eyes that were now on him. Some of them looks of jealousy. Others looks of lust. Ethan would never want this kind of attention in his body. But in her, he loved it.

Possessing her body was not enough for Ethan. Inside the girl's mind he could sense fragmented memories and thoughts. Ethan quickly ascertains that the girl's name is Rachel. She's a free-spirited and vivacious individual, and had just recently started her freshman year at the same college Ethan was attending. Through her memories, Ethan glimpses stolen moments of laughter, shared adventures, and intimate gestures between Rachel and her boyfriend, who Ethan learns is named Ryan. Ryan was a year older than Rachel, having just started his second year of college. But they had been dating since her junior year of high school. Ethan caught glimpses of their first kiss, the prom, and even the evening after prom where the two had been intimate for the first time. The two had a history together, which was only going to make anything Ethan wanted to do easier.

Rachel was completely oblivious to Ethan's possession of her. As Ethan had come to learn, his targets never seemed to notice that they were sharing their mind with someone else. His thoughts were his thoughts, but while he inhabited someone else, his thoughts became their thoughts as well. Even once he leaves them, his possessions never seem to remember that he was ever there. But the suggestions he leaves behind for them, and the actions he forces them to take, feel completely real and genuine to the possessed individual, as if they were making those choices on their own. Ethan knows the moral implications of this were dubious at best. But he didn't care. He loved the feeling of being in control of other people's actions, especially when it was the other person that had to deal with the consequences.

Ethan felt Ryan take his hand. If he had been inside his own body, he and Ryan would be of similar size. But as Rachel, he couldn't help but feel smaller and more , even when she was with her boyfriend. Rachel's hand felt so tiny within Ryan's, making Ethan start to wonder how it would feel to be held and embraced by someone bigger and stronger than he was currently. Rachel's lips curled with a tantalizing mixture of warmth and mischief as Ethan considered the possibilities.

Now the only question on his mind was just what did he want to do first. Does he take charge and take over the day Rachel and Ryan had planned? Or does his sit back and wait, allowing Rachel to keep control for now as he simply experiences life in her body?

What does Ethan do first now that he's in control of Rachel?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)