More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ewong ewong

Which roommate do we start with?

Rachel, 23yr old Yoga instructor

Ever since Rachel graduated with a Liberal Arts degree, she wasn't sure what to do with her life. However, once she found yoga, she fell in love with it. So much so that she became an instructor at the local gym. It didn't pay too well, hence why she was renting a room inside a pretty crowded house. She didn't find it since she wasn't very materialistic. However she harbored a secret: She has a voluptuous figure!

No matter her diet and exercise, her DD breasts always threatened to spill out of her tops, and her heart shaped booty was accentuated in all the shorts and leggings she wore for work. Any other girl in the building would kill for her curves, but she felt that they brought her the wrong kind of attention, as well as making her job seem more like advertising her own body than being fit, which was the opposite of what she wanted.

When she discovered compression tops and shape wear, it changed her whole outlook. She was able to fake the modest curves of a fitness guru without vlhaving to undergo surgery! She did feel a bit more confined, but it was worth it to know that her students werr watching her because she was a good instructor, and not just because she was sexy.

Her top was able to make her DDs look at least a cup size smaller, and when coupled with a baggy tank top or tshirt over it, she looked a lot more like the athletically built ladies she aspired to be. Her bubble butt became more of a tight peach thanks to the shape wear leggings. Of course. Nothing lasts forever. Especially while you're wearing tight clothes when your job has you bending and moving in every conceivable angle....

Anymore secrets, or shall we move onto how/when does her secret/s get revealed?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)