More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

What's next?

Rachel's Dream Come True

Rachel is not a normal 19 year old girl by any means. She is 5’7 with an athletic build and long curly brown hair. She went to college for a year and dropped out. Not from partying but a lack of motivation. Her Dad paid for the year but Rachel lost interest early on. She had grown up in a somewhat strict household and was distant from her family. What was strange about Rachel was the hobby she picked up at college. She learned about the ABDL fetish in passing and was instantly wrapped up in it. Soon she began writing her own fanfiction. Its started simple at first, but grew into writing out her most depraved fantasies that a year prior she had no idea existed.

She had craved a Daddy, not like the one she had at home. She wanted an overbearing Daddy to not only diaper her, but and use her body. Not knowing too many men growing up she used her brother Tommy as the dominator in her stories. The taboo of it was even more exciting. She posted her shameful fantasies anonymously online and thats where she left them. Until moving back home.

When her parents found out that Rachel had failed the last two terms they were furious. Unlike her slightly younger brother Tommy, Rachel threw away the opportunities presented to her. Tommy didnt want to go to college, so after turning 18 their Dad set him up in a small one man office outside Baltimore and a two bedroom apartment. Rachel’s parents knew she needed supervision, but didnt want to deal with her. They sent her to live with Tommy with the hopes that he could at least get her pointed in the right direction.

The Tommy in Rachel’s stories was dominating. He would her to sit in wet diapers while she worshipped his dick. Tommy in real life was kind of boring. He let her in when Rachel arrived, but headed straight to work after showing her bedroom. Small with a window and a mattress with a little furniture, closet, and dresser. Rachel was tired so she quickly loaded her clothes into the dresser and took a nap.

When Rachel woke Tommy was home in the kitchen. She decided to get cleaned up and see what was for dinner. Heading to the shower without a word she turned on the shower to let it heat up. Realizing she left a towel in her room she turned around and headed back into her room to an unexpected guest. Tommy had opened the dresser drawer she placed her underwear and he was huddled over something with his right arm shaking. He turned slightly not noticing her and it became clear what he was doing. Tommy had pulled out a pair of pink bikini bottoms and he was beating his dick into them!

Revulsion overwhelmed Rachel, but she couldnt look away as he rubbed his penis into her clean undies. He grunted and jerked a bit and Rachel realized he was ejaculating into her panties. The disgusting and violating invasion of her privacy sent her reeling as she quickly moved to the shower to hide her knowledge of the fact. She showered quickly and returned to an empty room. She closed the door quickly. To confirm what had happened she opened the dresser and found her pink bikinis crumpled on top.

Rachel examined the substance inside and realized she had never seen cum before in real life. Though she had fantasized about seeing Tommy’s load, even begging for it, the real life implications of him violating her space were terrifying but also exciting

If Tommy had secrets, she could too. Rachel thought for a moment then temptation gave in. She slid the panties over her ankles and secured them on her hips. The cum was sticky and cold at this point. Not what she had envisioned but the dampness against her skin was exhilarating. She slid shorts, a matching pink bra, and a tank top on and decided to scrounge for dinner.

She couldnt have predicted the scene laid out in the living room. On the couch was laid out flat a blue and white adult sized diaper with cartoon animals. Booster pads and powder next to it. On the coffee table was my laptop, open to a word document with one of her raunchier stories where Tommy inserted a plug into her ass and made her suck his balls in a big pink diaper. She looked closer and realized the diaper on the couch had drawings of a squirting penis on the crotch and ‘Butt Slut’ written on the back in sharpie. This was a nightmare!

Rachel’s mind reeled, as her stomach lurched, she hoped none of this was real, but Tommy stepped out from his room with a smirk on his face. “Your roommate told me you were writing some weird stuff, but I had to see it for myself” he chuckled with a cocky grin as he stepped by the laptop. “I went through your computer as soon as i had a chance and there was some real nasty stuff in there Rachel. Honestly, youre disgusting.” He grinned with evil intent and leaned forward. I was in too much shock to stop him. He reached out and pulled the waistband of my shorts and peered in. He confirmed I was wearing the sticky cum panties. Tears of revulsion and pure shame start rolling down my cheeks. Tommy cant get enough of it. “You cant even help yourself can you? You have such a gross little crush on me that you would do anything just to get close to my cum huh?”

I start pleading and jammering in desperation “Tommy p-please no…” Rachel barely gets it out. Tommy reaches out and puts a finger on her lips. “Shhh Rachel, dont worry, Im going to make your gross little dreams come true.”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)