More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jessanddrew jessanddrew

Which character?

Rachael.

Feeling something wet touch her body, Rachael opened her eyes to see a readheaded nurse in navy blue scrubs, giving her a sponge bath. Rachael was at a loss for words, this rather hot woman was scrubbing her naked body.

"H-hello." Rachael said, greeting the nurse. The nurse jumped.

"Oh, oh it's you." The nurse responded, clutching her chest and catching her breath.

"I'm sorry, I really didn't mean to startle you." Rachael apologised.

"There's no need to be sorry, especially when you are finally out of that coma." The nurse replied, with a beaming smile, then her brain caught up to what she just said. "Oh my God, you're out of your coma, I have to go tell the doctor." She blurted out, before dashing out of the room m, leaving her sponge and water behind."

After a couple minutes, the nurse came back with Dr. Stephanie Barnette and she explained everything and filling Rachael in on what was going on. Rachael had been in a coma for 10 days after a car accident that left her . Although Rachael was now out of her coma, Dr. Barnette wanted her to stay a little longer so she could run some tests. Once the catheter and bag were removed from Rachael, the nurse was instructer to continue the sponge bath.

"Alright sweetie, let's get you nice and clean."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)