More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TheStag309 TheStag309

The Sun Rises

Races of Ayr

Humans- By far the most numerous civilized race in Ayr the Humans have secured a place at every corner of society. While not outstanding in any singular aspect they form the building blocks of the Empire with their versatility.

Elves- As long-lived as they are arrogant the Elves have found a niche as both excellent bowmen and accomplished magisters although there are far fewer of them than many other races.

Dwarves- Master craftsman and excellent miners, the Dwarves have found their homes in the mountains of Ayr where they mine and craft exquisite works.

Orcs- Hulking towers of muscle and might the Orcs are warlike and savage by nature. For many years they have threatened the civilized peoples of the world although they are often kept at bay by the Empire.

Beast-Kin- The Beast-kin of Ayr have long since been a prosecuted people who exist solely in small tribes or as slaves in the Empire. Coming in a manner of all forms and shapes they make good hunters.

Draconians- According to legend the Draconians are the descendants of ancient dragons that mated with humans. They solely exist within the western desert and are famed for thier skill at war.

RatMen- The RatMen are said to be a cursed people, they are as tall as a man and just as strong but with a cunning mind and a penchant for spying.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)