More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Elven_Huntress Elven_Huntress

Character Creation Process

Race Encyclopaedia - W.I.P.

*Note: I am planning on adding a brief explaination on what these races might be, but I am quite a lazy person, so x3 Might take a while~ Also, the formatting on Chyoa is glitchy >.< So~~ Yeah...

Huge part of credits goes to my friend Miareal on Mnf Club x3 She is a phenomenal writer and helped me with many of these descriptions.

Neutral: Those without a particular "Side" in matter of religion or war.

- Humans (Neutral): Humans are typically seen as optimistic and fair, while also often seen as either weak or average in strength, magic, stamina, and such. They have a tendency to find power in groups, and often excel in traits such as leadership, charm, and willpower. Humans are also well know for their ability to learn and adapt quickly, and their fast rate of reproductions compared to other mythical creatures.

- Giants(Neutral): Humongous creatures of flesh with abnormal strength, tough physical defence, and a slow movement speed for their size. Giants are generally kindhearted and often alliance themselves with nearby settlements of humans and other creatures. Some giants are a bit slow on the brains, and there have even been rumours of dwarves being a distant descendents of a branch of giants. They generally live off the land by farming and hunting, though some also rent themselves out as guards or mercenaries

- Ghosts (Neutral): Ghost tend to be illusive, avoiding conflict where they can. They are remnants of former souls, drawn to this earth for some reason or another, perhaps because of a personal attachment, some sort of reason to continue their existence on earth, or a form of magic that holds them onto the earth. Since ghost are.... well, ghosts, the ability to flow through walls or attacks could be a unique character ability of theirs. However, they have no physical strength nor abilities, and are weak in magic and such.

- Monsters (Neutral):

Hybrids: Creatures that resembles the combination of other creatures.

- Harpies (Hybrid): Harpies are a bit air-headed, generally, but can also be fairly aggressive and primal at times. These half-bird, half human creatures typically are excellent fliers, and are small, light, and agile. Certain types of harpies are known to cause havocs, stealing and robbing other races for a living while some others are quiet and intelligent scholars.

- Centaurs (Hybrid): Centaurs are strong, powerful ranged attackers with exceptional movement speed that resembles a horse with a human's upper body. These creatures are excellent long ranged attackers skilled in the art of archery, though not very adapt at magic. Centaurs are honorable beings of high standards and grace, and are known for their honesty and nobility throughout the land.

- Minotaur (Hybrid): Minotaurs are heavy, large and strong hybrids of human and bulls with a tough coat of fur covering their bodies. These warriors are excellent wielders of blunt and heavy weapons such as hammers, clubs, and maces. These creatures are very territorial, but sometimes are not very intelligent.

- Arachnoid (Hybrid): Arachnoids - Half spider, half human masters of stealth that hunt in the darkness. These spiders are fast and agile, while also having a a venom sac for any unfortunate travelers that happens to come upon one of them. These deadly assassins can not physically withstand much damage, but make up for it with their agility and the utility of their sticky, sturdy strings and webs.

- Satyr (Hybrid):

- Sea Monsters (Hybrid):

Holy: Creatures serving under the light.

- Angels (Holy): Angels are powerful creatures of the light, normally portrayed in the shape of humans with either one, two, or three pairs of wings. These holy beings are very exceptionally strong in the field of holy magic, while often also being highly adapt at melee combat with short ranged bladed weapons. Angels are the purest creatures of light, often rumoured as the messenger of the God of Light. They are typically agile and flight capable, only with a slight compromise on strength which they make up for with leadership, grace and techniques of fighting. However, these pure-hearted and compassionate creatures are generally to traps and betrayal, as they often set off on an never-ending quest to find the good in the worst of individuals, without regards of their own safety.

- Unicorns (Holy): Unicorns are prized for their horns, which are rumoured to contain powerful magic abilities. Unicorns are valued as the best companions and steeds for holy class oriented occupations such as knights and crusaders, while also commonly seen as messengers for the Holy Alliance. These creatures are exceptional magic casters and warriors, often found in the midst of the battle with their riders. However, most unicorns are located inside deep woods, generally in an remote area, making the search for them difficult for those without any clues.

- (Spot for another holy creature that I can not think of after ten minutes >.<)

Nature: Peaceful, lovers of the Nature

- Elves (Nature):

- Fairies (Nature):

- Ents (Nature):

- Golems (Nature):

- Dwarves (nature):

- Mermaids (Nature):

- Nymphs (Nature):

Corrupts: Creatures serving under Darkness

- Undeads - Zombies, Skeletons, etc (Corrupt):

- Orcs (Corrupt):

- Goblins (Corrupt):

- Imps (Corrupt):

- War Demons (Corrupt):

- Incubus & Succubus (Corrupt):

- Omnibus (Corrupt):

- Vampires (Corrupt):

- Mummies (Corrupt):

- Dark Elves / Drow (Corrupt)

Options:

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)