More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Blade Blade

Which series do you enter?

RWBY

Walking down the corridor's bright red carpet, you look at the heavy oak doors with small gold plaques located at eye level: each one was embossed with the name of different anime that you recognised : Pokemon, Danganronpa, Jojo's Bizzare Adventure, and some that you never even hear of: Duranrara, Kakeguri, Gurren Lagann...

You weren't sure why but you knew, but if you knew that if you stepped through one of these doors you'd throw off your old life and start a new one...

Arriving at the door with RWBY written on it you take the plunge, pushing open the door and marching through. The feeling hit: It was like walking into a brick wall, yet unlike with a brick wall you felt yourself walking through it yet when you finally got through it was as if you'd lost something when you were passing through. Something that was weighing you down...

Looking down at your hands you realise that you've turned into a ghost, lost your physical self along the way, as if you'd shed it.

Finally looking around the room you were now floating in, you reconsidered it as the title teams bedroom mainly due to the precarious bunk bed contraptions they'd set up. Moving closer you can see the four sleeping forms lying in each bed, their forms shifting in a slow, calm rhythm.

Moving you hand closer to one of the forms, you can feel a pull as if you could just slip right in... Pulling your hand away, you observe the form closer unable to see anything other than the colour of the hair splayed over the pillow... What colour is it?

Which member of team RWBY do you possess?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)