More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Noname appears! Noname appears!

There's places to be kid, pick one.

RWBY

RWBY, a popular American Anime show. Well, the first successful American Anime show. Where weapons such as scythes is also a gun. Here's a little introduction for RWBY, if you have forgot some of it.

The story takes place in the world of Remnant, composed of four kingdoms that are plagued by malevolent creatures known as the "Creatures of Grimm". Prior to the events of the series, the world was overseen by two brother gods who were initially at odds with each other as the God of Darkness created the Grimm to destroy everything the God of Light creates. The two eventually reach an agreement and created humanity, who were bestowed magic by the God of Darkness. But the human race were wiped out by the gods due to the actions of Salem, a vengeful woman who they cursed with immortality for trying to manipulate them into reviving her beloved Ozma. Soon after life returned to Remnant, the gods having long left it to its devices, Ozma was allowed to return to the living world as a reincarnating spirit with the task of restoring harmony among the new human race. This ultimately placed him and Salem, who turned herself into a human-Grimm hybrid and now seeks to subvert the new race, at odds with each other.

Eventually, the discovery of Dust allows mankind to fight back against the Grimm. In the present day, having formed a cabal to guard their world's secrets, Ozma's current incarnation Ozpin establishes the academies in the four cities of Remnant to train people to battle the Grimm as Huntsmen or Huntresses. The academies were also built to conceal the four relics that would bring the gods back the Remnant, each vault access by one of the Four Maidens whom Ozpin's cabal protects from falling into evil hands.

The series focuses on four girls that enrolled in Beacon Academy in the kingdom of Vale: Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee from the Atlas kingdom whose family deals in Dust, Blake Belladonna of the half-human Faunus race, and Ruby's half-sister Yang Xiao Long. Together, they form team RWBY ("ruby") and are trained to become Huntresses alongside team JNPR ("juniper"), team CRDL ("cardinal"), and team CFVY ("coffee"), later joined by team SSSN ("sun") from Haven Academy in Mistral along many others.

At the time of Team RWBY's formation, numerous Dust thefts are carried out in Vale by local crime lord Roman Torchwick as he and the White Fang, a terrorist organization composed of Faunus which Blake was a member of, were hired by Salem's apprentice Cinder Fall in a scheme to destroy Beacon and plunge Remnant into chaos. The plan comes together during the annual inter-academy Vytal Festival, with Cinder acquiring the power of the Fall Maiden while killing off Ozpin and Team JNPR's Pyrrha Nikos before being defeated by Ruby unconsciously awakening her powers. In the aftermath of their school's destruction, Team RWBY's members scatter to deal with their personal issues as they eventually reunite at Haven Academy. Joined by Ruby and Yang's uncle Qrow Branwen who is part of Ozpin's cabal, the legendary huntress Maria Calavera who becomes Ruby's mentor, the surviving members of Team JNPR, and a boy named Oscar Pine who became the vessel for their headmaster, Team RWBY learns Ozpin's past conflicts with Salem as she desires the four relics as part of her own agenda.

Now that you read a little catch up on RWBY, what do you have in mind?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)