More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by rvd1217 rvd1217

What's next?

RD 1: Megan Fox vs Nikki Minaj

It's a sold out arena for the first ever celebrity bra and panties tournament. each celebrity chosen will compete in a 1 on 1 matchup and the only way to win is to strip your opponent to their bra and panties. the victor shall move on until there is only 1 left and she will be crowd winner and awarded the golden thong award.

"What I've done" by Linkin Park plays

Mila Kuniz is our special guest announcer:"Introducing first standing at 5 foot 4 inches tall supporting a 32B bust Megan Fox!" megan walks through the curtain wearing a skimpy school girl uniform with a blue plaid skirt and tied up white blouse

meganfox

Megan makes her way to the ring and slides in under it receiving plenty of applause from her fans as her hot red lipstick she blows a kiss to them all and winks and gets into the corner.

"Anaconda" by Nicki Minaj comes on

Mila:"And her opponent standing at 5 foot 8 inches tall supporting a 34C bust, she is known as the queen of the twerk Nicki Minaj!"

Nicki walks through the curtain wearing what appears to be a gold mesh half-shirt and gold bra under it then very short black shorts that barely cover her ass.

NickiAnaconda

Nicki struts down the isle looking like she is flaunting to the fans that are leaning over to check out her already partially exposed ass. she puts on a show getting into the ring as she walks up the steps and bounces her booty on the side of the apron and steps in twerking to the crowd between the ropes and sets up in the opposite corner as Megan.

Nicki is licking her lips as if she knows she will own the much smaller woman.

*DING*

Match Start

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)