More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by hollywood69 hollywood69

Which show do you appear on?

RAW!

You're sitting on the plane, heading to Ottawa. You've been told your TV debut will be on "Carlito's Cabana" the next night. Hype has been circulating for the past few weeks, and tomorrow is your first TV appearance.

The seat beside you is empty, making you feel kind of left-out, like the first day at school. You know that you'll have to form friendships in the business to advance your career at all.

The scent of a rich perfume hits you from behind, making you aware of a female standing there. It is Maria, the newest interviewer-commentator on "Raw". (Visually, you have to admit she's a huge improvement on Todd Grisham or Coach.) “Hi. You're John. Right?” she asks.

“Yeah. Hi, Maria,” you say and extend your hand for a shake. Her small hand is so soft and warm.

“Do you mind if I sit down?” the cutie asks. “Sure,” you say. You move your books over, allowing her to plant her ass on the seat beside you. She looks so good, wearing a tight, yellow tube top and black pants. “Big day tomorrow, huh?”

“Sure is; Huge,” you say, glancing at at Maria’s breasts. “I’m on the Cabana, and, of course, having Carlito spitting apple on me... Is this a usual day's work?”

Maria lets out a shy giggle. “Kind of. You want my advice?” she asks.

“Sure,” you reply.

“Picture everyone naked. It usually works for me,” Maria says.

“Thanks for the tit.” After you spoke, you realized you said "tit", obviously too distracted with the image of Maria naked, her big tits a constant image in your mind.

“Did you say 'tit'?” Maria asks, a smile across her beautiful, angelic face.

What do you say?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)