More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by hollywood69 hollywood69

What do you say?

Yes.

“Sorry; I think so,” you say, turning red.

“When I said picture everyone naked, I didn't mean now,” Maria chuckles, stroking your shoulder.

“Sorry. You're just so… Beautiful, not that that’s all I think of.”

Maria strokes her hair away from her face, giving you a wide smile, and placing the hand that was stroking your shoulder on your left thigh. A second later, you're interrupted by none other than Vincent Kennedy McMahon.

Maria very sharply jerks her hand away, like she was caught by her Daddy, or even her lover. She gets up. “I guess I better get back to my seat. See you later, John,” she lets out with a seductive smile.

Vince takes her seat. “So, you've finally made it. Huh?", he asks you.

“Thanks to you and the faith you've shown me,” you reply.

“Listen, kid. We're throwing you in the deep end tomorrow night with Carlito. You sure you're ready?” he asks you.

“I've been ready my whole life, Mr. McMahon,” you assure him.

“I like to hear that,” he says, standing. “Get some sleep, kid, and watch out for the women on this plane; They can be real vixens. You hear me, Son?”

“Yes, sir,” you say. You watch him walk down the aisle, before falling asleep, dreaming of the day ahead.

What next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)