More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Opolarhero666 Opolarhero666

Where to start?

Quidditch showdown

Rushing down the stairs, Ginny Weasley was springing towards her next class with her long, fiery hair trailing behind her. Even as she ran, her fingers were busy attempting to straighten out her shirt. Her cheeks flushed as she remembered Harry pressing her against the wall of the broom closet while his hands crept under her shirt. It had taken a few minutes to pull herself away from her handsy boyfriend, and now because of him she was running late.

Caught in her thoughts, she turned the corner and ran straight into someone. Sitting up,Ginny turned towards the other person and her anger flared as she recognized Asian beauty, Cho Chang. Picking themselves up off the floor, both girls glared at each other. "Watch where you're going Weasley." Cho yelled, "I guess you are as dumb as your brothers."

Bristling at the insult (both to her, and her brothers) Ginny replied, "well if you weren't so focused on strutting around like a slut, waving your ass everywhere, maybe you could have watched where you were going."

"Oh please Weasley, you're just jealous that all the guys, including your "great" boyfriend would rather look at me than you. And besides if I really wanted to show off I'd have more than enough time while we're crushing your team on the pitch this weekend."

Cho's haughty attitude had Ginny gritting her teeth, she and Cho had been quidditch rivals since their first year of school, and their rivalry had only gotten more intense every year. Cho's team had always managed to barely come out the victor, and the Asian witch had taken every chance to rub that fact in.

Ginny had hoped that coming to Hogwarts for their finishing years would have been different, but while Cho had been sorted into Ravenclaw, and joined their fairly dominant team. Ginny had been sorted into Griffindor, and while that's where she wanted to go, where everyone in her family before her had gone. The Griffindor quidditch team was definitely several levels worse than Ravenclaw, as demonstrated in their last game, where Cho had spent most of the match taunting the Griffindors while her team ran the score up.

That humiliating reminder, combined with her anger at running into the Asian witch meant Ginny was not thinking clearly, challenging the other witches claims.

"Yeah? We'll see about that next game! We're going to make you regret what happens last time."


Cho had heard some rediculous statements before, but to even suggest those losers in Griffindor could come anywhere close to matching Ravenclaw in game was laughable, let alone when it came from Weasley!

She was about to laugh Weasley off, when suddenly, Cho had an idea. " You really think so Weasley? Fine let's wager on it. If your team wins, I'll be your for the next weekend. But if my team wins you're my the next weekend. How does that sound?"


As Cho started talking, Ginny began to panic. "Why did I do that? If i turn her down then she'll never let me forget it, but we don't really stand a chance to beat them." Staying silent for a few moments Ginny continued to think, until an idea suddenly popped into her head. "If I make it crazy enough then she'll have to back down, she won't risk herself too much." Turning to Cho "ok Cho, your on. But let's make it more interesting."

Sceptically, Cho questioned Ginny, "more interesting how?"

Smirking, Ginny replied "simple, same rules for EVERY game between our teams this year."

Cho paused for a split second, before answering. "Fine, if you really want to be my that often who am I to stop you."

Ginny's mind blanked when Cho accepted her terms, "shit, well that backfired." Pausing for a second, Ginny suddenly came up with another idea. "She wants to go pro quidditch after school, I know what will make her think twice."

"Actually Cho, I'm so confident I have another idea. The same deal we already have, BUT whichever team finishes the year higher in the overall standings gets to gangbang the loser. No condoms, no anti pregnancy potion, no contraceptive charm. Just a roll of the dice. How's that bitch?"

Hearing Ginny's new offer worried Cho. While Ravenclaw was way better than Griffindor, the Griffs were probably the second best team, and Slytherin had a crazy habit of upsetting against the Ravenclaw team. So it was entirely possible that her team would win all the games against Griffindor, but could still lose to them in the overall standings. At which point she would be filled with so much spunk from the Griffindor team she was almost guaranteed to get knocked up, and that would derail all her plans for the future. But on the other hand, not accepting the wager would show weakness to the red headed bitch."

Taking a few moments to think it over, Cho suddenly straightened her posture. "All right Weasley, I accept."


As soon as Cho said " I accept" there was a bright flash of light, and a piece of parchment appeared in both their hands, formally accepting the start of the wager between Ginny and Cho. And by the end of the school year, one of them was going to have a belly full of cum from the other house.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)