More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ud Ud

U knockin' or u chicken out?

Quick character introduction

Sasha Barnes

Height: 5'5 / 169 cm

Gender: Male

Weight: 100 lbs / 50 kg

Hair color: original brown red now colored Black blue

Eye color: very light blue gray

Origin: Canada

Personality: a little anxious and nervous around strangers or many people. Loyal and very loving. Always tries his best (that's what Amber likes most about him). Got bullied most of his life for his girly looks.

Grew up without parents in an orphanage, got adopted at the age of 14 in an abusive household. Got sexually abused by his foster parents, who threatend to send him back to the orphanage, if he spilled anything. He kept quiet because despite the poor and abusive home, it was still a home, the only family he ever knew. And he didn't want to be send back

His parents left him with nothing but a name, Sasha Barnes.

He tries his best to please everyone around him.

He met Amber at the age of 18, fell in love and moved in with her a year later. He's 22 now and works as a botanic at a local flower Shop. He is really happy to be working in nature with not too many people around.

Package: 8 "strong" inches (according to Amber)

Likes: flowers, spicy food, Dr. Pepper, Old school rap.

Kinks: butt play (both ways), submissive roleplay, (only Amber's) feet, oral play (both ways). Sasha aims to please and he does.

Amber Maria Juanita Strauss

Height: 5'5 / 159 cm

Gender: female

Weight: 125 lbs / 62 kg

Hair color: brown blonde

Eye color: deep green

Personality: Amber is a thunder storm of fun, lust and energy. She hails from italy and her parents are come from Mexico and Germany which gives her the hot temper from her mother and the strong body plus blonde touch in her hair from her father.

Amber's parents are rather wealthy which enables her a carefree and exciting Lifestyle. Amber met Sasha back in Canada when she went partying with some girls at a night club. Some drunk started touching her, she left the dance floor and went outside to catch some fresh air. The drunk followed her and got rather aggressive, at which point Sasha butted in who worked outside, at the bar.

He got beat up real bad but all the beating stirred up quite the commotion and finally, the bouncers stepped in.

Amber made a huge scene about where the bouncers were at, Sasha still groggy from the beatdown.

She took him to a hospital and spent the night at his bed. When he woke up she gave him a kiss on the cheek and said "thx, my hero ;)" she left him her number and they started dating soon after.

Amber now moved with him in the US and they're trying to start their new life.

Amber works as a business consultant regarding Team dynamics. "keepin' the idiots from 'offin' each other" is how she puts it.

"Package" : c-cup

Likes: Steak, fries, most asian food (lol) Sport, swimming, netflix n' how-many-times-can-I-make-sash-come-in-one-narcos-episode. (Amber's note:"current record, 6 times. He couldn't even get hard after the 3rd orgasm ;P He goes crazy when I play with his prostate.") Jazz, Blues, Dark Jazz.

Kinks: femdom, sometimes Submission, "butt stuff", public/daring Sex, getting her feet licked by Sash.

Lilly Wang (莉莉įŽ‹)

Height 4'5

Gender: futanari

Hair color: Black

Eye color: Black/brown

Personality: Lilly is a 18 year old girl from China. She's a nano technology major.

She lives on her own next door. Lilly Was banished to america because of some incident at home. Originally she came to study and bring her family honour for she was supposed to follow in the footsteps of her Father, who's one of the most accomplished scientists in the World.

In order to ensure a strong family line her father "Fei Wang" meddled with her cells while she was in her mother's womb to endow his offspring with superior fertility, indurance and size... Too bad He got a daughter but she still inherited all of these traits. At a length of around 10-13 inches with the girth of a soda can, she's quite the emposing lover. An average semen output of 500ml is quite a lot but this varies strongly depending on how horny she is. Her average refractory period is 60 seconds and her personal record was 25 orgasms in a row before her massive "organ" calmed down.

Lilly tries her best to be a good girl but her biological condition also has a psycological side effect. She needs to has an release of at least 5 times a day, or else she'll have trouble focusing.

She gives off a soft aphrodising substence in her sweat which makes people horny, if exposed for a extended period of time.

She didn't knew what sort of effect this could have on other people back when she was still a young girl and because of this, ended up impregnating her sister and mother.

She broke with all family ties, got some tattoos and lives her own life now. She has a hard time dealing with her urges and dosen't want to be a burden to anyone, so she dosen't have many friends.

Likes: Shrimps, Hamburgers, Art, Crossover metal music.

Package: 14 inches

Kinks: she hasn't had Sex a lot, she wanks to a lot of Hentai and femdom stuff. Is eager to try out her "Tool".

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)