More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mlev84 Mlev84

What happens next?

Questions

The nurse left the room, telling them the doctor would be right in. They ended up waiting 15 minutes for him to come in, cassie jating every minute of it sitting next to brian, her nakedness hidden by a thing paper johnny. Brian for the most prt stayed silent, making a comment about her wight and how her mom tried to tell her about it. Cassie just looked at the floor. Finally the doctor came in, and he was a male! Cassies face turned beet red but she was too timid to say anything. The doctor, who was a tall grey haired man with a very serious face introduced himself and shook both of theor hands. After a minute of small talk he turned towrads Cassie and in a very no nonsense voice one used for naughty little children he proceeded with the questions.

“All right now hon when was your last period?”

Cassie looked up in panick, her eyes going back and forth between brian and the doctor findimg no sympathy.

“Umm… about a week ago…” cassie whisperd.

“Heavy flow?” The doctor asked casually. Cassie looked at the floor.

“Yeah… kinda…” she said in a small voice. Brian chuckled. “Yeah ive heard her mom complaining about her filthy underwear!”

Cassie looked at brian in horror. Thr doctor just shook his head. “Well that is common for young girls, they frequently have accidents while they’re figuring out their bodies.” He finished. “Now young lady, hows your bowel movements during your period? A lot of women experience diarrhea.” Brian sniled smugly as cassie squirmed in humiliation.

“Ummm. Yeah… i get that during it…” she said miserably.

“And how about body odor, libido, making it to the toilet when you have to pee. Everything normal?” Cassie looked like she was going to cry as she said. “Um yeah… everythings fine.”

“Well i dont know about the body odor part!” Said brian smiling even more smugly.”her mom keeps buying her deodorant…”

“Well young lady i suggest you try these hygiene items if your experiening foul body odor. How about you genitals do you experience any foul odors down there.?” Brian snickered at that and cassie actually shed a tiny tear. “Sometimes… but… my mom helped me with that… she showed me how… to …” cassie couldnt finish. “Ok, ok thats fine” said the doctor dismissively. Like he didn t just destroy part of her dignity. The doctor paused to look over something and cassie thought he was done when he abruptly asked, “are you sexually active?” Cassie looked up shocked. Brian looked amused.

Cassie looked down at the floor her face redder than ever, her eyes filled with tears. “No… im not…” she muttered. “When was the last time youve engaged im sexual activity?” The doctor asked callously. Cassie took a deep breath. “Never…” she said in a soft little voice. “No sexual experience at all? Oral or otherwise? Lesbian encounters?” Cassie shook her head crying softly. Brian shook his head chuckling. “And when was your last orgasm?” Brian actually laughed but the doctor seemed not to notice. Cassie just looked at the doctor in a hopeless panic. “Umm…” she stammered. “Young lady masturbation is nothing to be ashamed of, when was your last orgasm?” He pressed. Cassie chocked back a sob. “Last night… in my bed…” she said crying again. “Do you do it manually or do you use a sexual aid.” He asked. “I justvuse my hand..” cassiebsaid totaly defeated. Brian stat there, a smug amused expression on his face.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)