More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by calleman20 calleman20

What will he do next?

Questions to my readers

Hi,

I love writing these stories and creating new and exciting adventures.

But there is one thing in particular that i have been thinking about when it comes to these stories and that is how to potentially monetize these stories. becouse while i like writing these i also am not as motivated to continue them or at least not realese any chapters with any sort of regularity, and i will mostly just post when i feel like it.

For that reason i have thought to maybe start to realese advance chapters on my Patreon.

But even there i can't promise any exact schedule for my story's but it will allow me to generate some Revenue from my stories and potentially motivate me to write more.

I will still post them here for free just they will be one chapter behind here compared to Patreon maybe.

For this i would like some feedback from you the readers on this, if this would be something you would be interested in or if you would just wait for the next free one here?

Or do you have any other suggestions maybe, becouse i have a Patreon already set up but no one has joined there at all. People will generally not support the work at all and just read for free and while that is fine I'm also trying to find ways to make some extra money from this.

While we as authors choose to post here for free it would also be nice to make something from it at least.

This is just a suggestion and its not certain i will do this but would be nice to hear from you guys and see what you think about this overall.

If you have any other suggestions for the story feel free to send me a message or comment on my story's and i will try to answer you as soon as possible.

I hope you guys have a great day and see you in the next chapter.

Regards

Calleman20

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)