More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by nimt nimt

What to do?

Question Richard

"Yo dude, listen here. Are there really no more clothes in your cabin? I don't want to wear any girls clothes."

"Well, there are, but your size can't fit. It is my dad's one and he is about twice your size! I didn't have any spare, I have one set of clothes but if you wear them, I would have nothing. You could only blame yourself for that cause you lost your own clothes when you went for a swim."

"How big is your dad wrist?" You asked, as you are still not convinced.

He went to another room and back with a pants. The pants is so huge that it can fit two of yourself in it.

He quickly said.
"You must understand that it is not my fault for not offering a boy clothes, but it is just that we don't have them here."

"What the fuck!"

"My sister will not be here for another twenty minutes or so, if you do not want to wear any of my sister clothes, you can just stand naked here. Or else, you can just borrow some of her not so effeminate clothes for the time being. I'm sure she wouldn't mind."

Do you have the courage to wear Richard's sister clothes?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)