More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kd34 Kd34

Who finds the notebook?

Quella a young lady who owns her own business.

There was the young 25 year old young black lady that goes by the name Quella Robertson that owned her own boutique selling clothes as the business in itself was successfull. She has two best friend that go by the name of Winter and Daejanae as the were her friends going on 15 years since child hood. Quella when at her masion love sleeping naked and getting out of bed the same way, for they only person that has seen her naked is her maid a Mexican woman name Marlana Sanchez.

One day at her place of work, she was going to her car after working at her business now about to go home. Then as she got to her car, a notebook fell from the sky as she looked up to the sky and then back at the book. "What the hell, it's raining books now?" said Quella, as she picked up the book and opened it to the first page as she saw a golden pen in it now reading the rules.

It said:

  1. Anything written in the book will become reality and cannot be changed.
  2. Destroying or damaging the book is prohibited.
  3. Changing reality for the whole of humanity is prohibited.
  4. Using the book to prevent others to access the book is prohibited.
  5. Using the book to gain immortality is prohibited.

What does Quella write in her book?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)