More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by lknight lknight

Where does he end up?

Quel'thalas

Finding himself halfway across the continent, the cave toad had braved heat and cold, but had arrived to a place that suited it well enough. The bright, vibrant lands of Quel'thalas, home of the blood elves, served well for a new hunting ground. Seemingly in eternal summer, the place was cleared, save for the undead which the cave toad wisely avoided. More importantly, the place had everything that the creature needed. Water waves, a temperate climate, and elven vixens to breed. It didn't take the creature long to find a cave by one of the water ways, close to the gloomier area of quel'thalas, but it served it's purpose.

Soon enough, new adventurers began to vanish while performing routine quests. While Scourge could pick off a few here and there, even routine tasks such as fetching a book by a water source seemed to be hazardous. It wasn't until they started to turn up, bellies bloated with child, minds utterly broken by dick, that some worry had been given. At first it thought to be trolls, as they did take elf sex slaves. But it wasn't until one came back talking about 'how good froggy cock was' that another culprit was seen, and units of guards were sent out.

News spread fast among the horde, as individuals looking for a worthy challenge began to arrive.

Who does the hunter find?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)