More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by WhiteFeathers WhiteFeathers

You are secretly.....

Queen SlimeFuta!

Yes, Queen SlimeFuta.

You used to be a magical girl, Fluid. You saved the people with your slime powers, but that quickly slowed down before finally ending thanks to the disgusted reaction from those who you saved, being five times by villains, generally being turned into a girl despite being male, also the humiliation when you accidentally came in transformed at school enough times where you had to remark that you were actually a made up sister to stop yourself from actually getting into trouble and finally mistaken for gay to many times to count.

Now when you use your magic flip phone(you should really change that old thing...) you transform into the grand female purple slime with a grand cock, Queen SlimeFuta. You control your army, the Liquid Kingdom, against the magical girls and other villains and monsters. You were the head slime here and no-one was taking over this city and then the world, unless it was under your banner.

But your world domination plans were set to hold until after you end your good high-school life, get crushed by you wishes and dreams of the job industry but before that get struck down by your sexy childhood friend since nothing did seem to be going your way with the above things showing that good things come to those who take it by .

Then again there was this nice look magical boy that appears once in a while that seems to have a nice cock, you wouldn't mind giving up some man-points for him to plow your field. Anyway he always got his way, a nice harem and lots of fans.

You should really get back to that swimsuit and then return home since you need to make the schedule for your minions plus getting all finances done so that everything can run fluidly while you out on the beach trip. You do run a kingdom even if you don't have a real castle just yet.

While gathering your swimsuit...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)