More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by CorpseKing CorpseKing

Who finds the Stones?

Queen La of Opar

La stood in Opar, a new Opar, a better Opar of gold and marble. Gained from the power of her newest gifts of magic. On her arms were two bands with six gemstones each. Red, Blue and Green on her left side. Yellow, Orange and Purple on her right. Collected from a hidden cavern in the lost ruins which the city had been. With records of the stones as well as which powers each had as well as other information.

'Which was lucky as my leopardmen had chased me into those caverns, trying to overthrow me. They made a grave mistake, since now I am more powerful then ever. Their deaths were as painful as traitors deserved. Fortunately, the world has many animals for me to make my minions. As well as any humans I desire to make my subjects and worshipers as Queen-Goddess of Opar. Now it's time to take care of other needs. Like a King, or , or increasing my power.' she thought as she lounged on her throne.

The King was obvious. Tarzan, once she had tamed him and made him her own. was also obvious even if the method was not. Jane Porter needed to learn who was in charge, and who existed to serve. Either as a , as clown, or as a toy. Then there was power, like the Lost City of Atlantis underground. Which had been the homeland of the people of Opar. They needed to know who their new mistress was. Maybe even taking over Jane's homeland as a mix of power and .

She stood up and said, "No time to waste. My first task is..."

What is her first task?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)