More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Burkboi Burkboi

What's next?

Queen Cassandra

Queen Cassandra Avon Baer Goldenblood was as the title implied was the reigning queen of Karth Kingdom. Cassandra was born into the Avon Baer noble family of the neighboring Argellian Empire. The Avon Baer family was seen as the black sheep of the Argellian nobles due to the family’s frequent financial troubles and scandals. Unlike the d'Alindard family, house Avon Baer teetered on total bankruptcy every other generation, to the point where the houses even debated stripping the family of noble status. When the Avon Baer could not afford the extravagant weddings with other houses, they married commoners.

Queen Cassandra was born the third child to her nobleman father Conrad and a lush milkmaid mother Ester. As a child Cassandra was remarkably gifted at all things, by age eight she had read and memorized the entirety of her family seven thousand tome collection. In her teen years, Cassandra was a skilled mathematician able to budget her family’s estate for many years to come. could negotiate trade disputes with the kingdoms merchant guilds. she was also a gifted hand at the arcane arts praised even by the most veteran mages. Yet for all her accomplishments, nothing could protect her from the ridicule of other nobles for her diluted blood. Their harsh words only lead her to crave ever more power in this world.

Power the sole reason why she would marry the current king Elard who at the time was twice her age ( Cassandra 20 and Elard 45 when wed) over the course of their marriage she has borne Elard four children Prince Geoff princess Kathrine, Glenda, and Abigail. her relationships with each are such: Geoff to Cassandra is little more than a puppet to manipulate when her husband dies, totally obedient to her she could care less about his wellbeing or moral compass, the same can be said about Kathrine and Abigail as they remind her of the nobles that mocked her. Cassandra does value Glenda slightly more because of her independent tomboy nature. On the topic of children, the Queen did adopt an orphan boy named Ichabod when Kathrine was 5. Whom she raised to her loyal steward and sole ally in her lust for power. However, Cassandra became very attached to the young boy treating more like a son than Geoff. Despite her attempts at keeping formal facade it break apart whenever she was met by his honest smile.

To the public eye, Queen Cassandra was a paragon of justice and kindness, possessing a natural charisma that drives her subjects to follow her, often employing noble knights on missions to hunt down bandits or demons or magic artifacts. in actuality, the queen can be just as self-serving and cruel as any of her children. Ordering the knights to deliver them alive if possible as test subjects for her experiments deep within the castle dungeons. devling into the dark arts.

After thirty years of marriage and four children, Cassandra was still as enchanting. A perfect hourglass figure 5'5' with f-cup breasts a, flawless ivory skin, midnight black without a hint of gray, emerald eyes burning with fiery ambition. She often wore fine gemstones woven into her hair along with an elegant dress.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)