More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MaxFlames123 MaxFlames123

So, does anyone try to mess with the computer before the next day?

Pyrrha does, to give her love the best possibilities

Pyrrha stared at her scroll for the third hour in a row, letting out a yawn as she checked the time again, groaning as she saw it was only ‘11:55’. Why did she have to put that first command in before the one she wanted to do? She knew the answer, if anyone else had seen what she actually wanted for it, they would have given up on using it and destroyed the computer. After all, no one wants their own wishes tainted by another’s.

She slowly looked at her door as she got up, placing an ear against it to listen for her teammates. If even one of them was currently up, then her entire plan could go up in smoke if they got to it first. She was just lucky that everyone hadn’t acted on their urge to use it earlier, when they probably expected her to be guarding it. With no other noises to be heard other then her own quiet breaths, she opened the door and stepped out.

She quietly walked over to the desk, and booted up the computer, which luckily seemed to run relatively quiet for how old it was. She checked behind her and around the room as she waited for the time to run down, before quickly typing out the command she had wanted to put into it all day as soon as midnight struck.

{0001: Anyone who uses the World Processor will only put in commands that would help Jaune Arc or make Jaune Arc happy. They will not realize that is what is being done and will have their own reasons as to why they keep rethinking their commands.}

{Warning: User Pyrrha’s changes involve the World Processor itself. In order to preserve consistency between users, would user Pyrrha like to make this change permanent?}

Pyrrha quickly typed in ‘Yes’, before letting out a relieved sigh as it went through. She smiled at the thought of her love getting a perfect life through this machine, even if it may take a while. She thought for a moment on if she should have made it do the same for herself instead, as having the perfect world for her would also do the same for him, but she shook her head. She and him were different people, so while she might enjoy having Jaune become famous and her unknown, he might not.

She let out a small laugh as she realized she might have just felt the effect of her own command, and quickly headed back to her room to keep herself from overthinking her decision.

Who is next up to bat with 'their' changes

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)