More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 10 by Becki C Becki C

What does Jess do next?

Putting her plan into motion

"A gym membership?" came Helen's voice on the other end of the phone, failing to hide her surprise. "Of course, I'll be happy to help you with that."

"Thank you," Jess said, trying to sound as casual as possible. "It's just, seeing my body from the outside, I've decided to get fit. You know, try to lose some weight."

"No, it's a great idea. I'm working at the leisure centre tomorrow, so you could come in and check out the facilities, and we could get you signed up."

"That would be perfect, thank you. I can come in the morning since I'm working the late shift. Around ten-thirty?"

"Sounds good to me," Helen with a laugh. "You know, I was expecting you to want to talk about the spellbook when I answered the phone. Not a gym membership."

"I was hoping to talk about that, too," Jess said, her voice lowering to a conspiratorial whisper. "Did you manage to study it anymore?"

"No, not much," Helen admitted. "In fact, Adam asked me to leave it alone for now. He's still getting over what happened yesterday. He was pretty shaken."

Jess tried to not sound too disappointed. "Oh, I see. Well, we can't blame him, can we?"

"No, of course not. Hey, why don't I give it to you tomorrow when you come to the gym? I imagine he'll be glad to have it out of the house for a bit."

"Oh, that would be brilliant!" Jess exclaimed, a broad grin stretching across her face. "But are you sure?"

"Absolutely. I'll bring it with me to work, and you can pick it up when we meet."

"Perfect, thanks. See you tomorrow, then."

"Bye, Jess. Take care."

The call ended, and Jess put her phone down. She took a deep breath and tried to calm herself. Not only was her plan for a new, hotter body well underway, but she would be getting her hands on the spellbook again. She smiled. Tomorrow was going to be a good day.

***

The next morning, Jess made her way to the local leisure centre where Helen worked. She was wearing a baggy hoodie and jogging bottoms so her clothes wouldn't highlight her flabby body. She had thought about buying some workout clothes, but had decided against it, not until she had the body to show them off.

Entering the facility, Jess walked through the turnstiles and saw Helen waiting for her in the reception area.

"Hey, Jess," Helen said with a smile.

"Hi, Helen," Jess said.

They embraced, and Jess's eyes flicked to the gym bag in Helen's hand. "Is that what I think it is?"

"Yeah," Helen replied, holding up the bag. "Just pop it in a locker while you're using the facilities."

Jess took the bag, her fingers tingling. "Will do. Thanks."

"So I've filled out the membership paperwork," Helen said, holding up a sheaf of papers. "I just need you to sign, and you're good to go."

Jess scribbled her signature on the forms, and Helen handed her a keycard.

"This will get you into the gym and the pool," Helen explained. "You'll need a pound coin to use a locker."

"Thanks," Jess said.

"No problem. I'm on duty now, but I'll be free around lunchtime, so we can grab a coffee and have a chat then."

"Great, see you later."

Jess walked over to the locker room and opened a locker, sliding the gym bag inside. She placed her own bag in the locker, and inserted a pound coin to lock it. She took the key which was attached to a wrist strap and clipped it to her arm.

'Ok,' she thought, 'it's time for you to take control, substitute soul.'

'As you wish,' came the reply, the thought reverberating in her mind.

She felt a tingle in her limbs as the soul took over, her connection with her body becoming faint. After a few moments, the tingling faded, and her soul was left hovering outside her body.

"I think I'll start with some cardio," her body muttered, moving to leave the locker room.

Jess, now a disembodied spirit, drifted after her body as it entered the gym and walked over to the running machines. Jess watched as the soul confidently climbed onto a treadmill and began jogging.

'Damn, I wish I could be so confident in my own body,' she thought. 'Maybe I will be, once the substitute soul has gotten rid of the fat.'

She watched for a while as her body jogged on the treadmill, sweat beading on its brow. But quickly she grew bored and remembered why she had left her own body in the first place.

Jess floated around the gym, looking for someone suitable to possess. There were a few decent options, but she couldn't make up her mind who to try.

The first person she spotted was a tall, blonde woman, probably in her mid-twenties, on a rowing machine. She had long, slender legs, and a tight, toned body. She was wearing a sports bra and a pair of short yoga pants.

Next, Jess saw a muscular, bald guy lifting weights. He was wearing a sleeveless vest and a pair of shorts, revealing his well-defined arms and thighs. His dark skin glistened with sweat, and if Jess had been in her own body, she would have been blushing.

Finally, she spotted a typical yummy mummy type. She was in her mid-thirties, with shoulder-length brown hair and a slim figure. She was doing squats with a kettlebell, her buttocks flexing with each movement. She was wearing a crop top and leggings, both tight and showing off her curves.

'Who to choose?' Jess thought. 'The blonde woman? The big guy? Or the MILF? Hmmm...'

Who does she pick?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)