More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bondage4u Bondage4u

What's next?

Putting Pen To Paper...AGAIN!

He makes a second drawing of Ariana this time as an unwilling participant, a Cartoon Cumslut if you will to be used however her captor wishes inserting dildos in her vagina and her ‘near perfect ass’ using her mouth as his Urinal: He goes to bed that night even more tired than after his Selena creation mumbling the inscription again, this time having not one but two weird encounters with Miss Grande…JUST LIKE ROBERT DREW IN THE SKETCHES THEN COLORED!

In his first dream she is a consenting girlfriend…in the second he dreams she is his ‘sex captive’ as he ties up and restrains the singer, WHAT IS HAPPENING TO HIM…IS HE GOING MAD??? He goes back to the ‘Occult Store’ where he purchased the strange pen, brushes, and paint to return them, “so sorry no return, you bought belong to you now…CANNOT HELP” and when Robert tells him about the unusual dreams he’s been having the store owner replies “you read inscription on pen right”? “You want have sex with women you draw…yes”?

“Well yeah, I’m not sure what ‘the Inscription’ meant though…AND I DO WANT TO HAVE SEXUAL INTERCOURSE WITH THE BEAUTIFUL WOMEN I DRAW…THAT’S TRUE” he says, “you want to be success you have sex with women…IN CARTOON WORLD no can change that, Ancient Mystical and Supernatural Forces at work…have no control over what they do”; “YOU NO WANT SUCCESS, FAME, OR MONEY you get rid of pen and paints…SELL THEM OR THROW AWAY, you go back to being struggling artist…LEAVE NOW, YOU COME BACK AND I CALL POLICE…. GO NOW”!

Robert leaves disappointed, he has a hard decision to make….keep on drawing the beautiful and talented women, in which case he will dream he’s having sex with each woman he creates on paper AND THAT IS NOT A BAD THING; Or go back to living the life of a struggling artist barely making ends meet, Robert chooses the first one going on to become a Multi-Millionaire as he creates multiple and very popular Internet BDSM companies, www.CelebsDungeons.com, www.SexArcade.com, www.Famous-Comics.com, www.celebsnude.com, and www.CELEBRITYFAKES4U.com!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)